Author Topic: Neobux Bots Study  (Read 50717 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2017, 11:51:46 AM »
I think this bots myth coming from people who don't know how business works and how to manage rented referrals.
I recommend to download free software Neobux Referrals Handy Manager, with that it's easier manage your clickers.

Most of the posts here come from people with rich PTC experience and even PTC owners. But what is your PTC experience at all?
If you have read all the post you have probably seen a lot of strong proofs about the NeoBux business model. If you expect the NeoBux owner to post that his sit is a bot site it won't happen. So you have to read and think some more deeply. Or if you want a 100% proof just try it. A lot of people did it and then posted here. Good Luck

NeoBux is still live only because of the people who want to try and give them money. And some people who see that their balance is negative but believe that in the future they will make a profit. Not very clever obviously.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2017, 06:41:21 AM »
I think this bots myth coming from people who don't know how business works and how to manage rented referrals.
I recommend to download free software Neobux Referrals Handy Manager, with that it's easier manage your clickers.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2020, 10:12:45 AM »
I think I have to share my story here. I've been with Neobux for a little bit over 5 years now, I'm an Ultimate member and I do have invested some money but the most important part is: I don't care if the rented refs are bots or not.

The reason for this is simple: I am making money from these refs. I personally think that there might be a mix between real and bot refs but I don't know for sure. Anyway, the first reason that many people say that neobux RR are bots are that they do, like in this thread, a test where they rent X amount of refs and let them work for the 30 days you get them for, and then see if they made a profit. This issue with this is that in 99% of cases you will end up with a loss using this strategy. What you need to do is rent a few refs and extend them for 240 days. To get accurate data, write down the total clicks each day for 240 days and then sum it all up and compare income to the cost of extending all those refs for 240 days.

You also need to treat each referral as a "slot" rather then a referral that you let expire if it doesn't work like you want it to. You also need to do some active recycling. I used Neobux Referrals Handy Manager and I managed, as a Standard member, to consistently get an average of about 1.4-1.5. With me extending my refs for 240 days I got a BEP (Break Even Point) of 0.933 which left me with a profit. Some would now argue that "well you recycled so all in all you lost money". True, I did recycle, but I used something that I call PM (Profit Margin) to handle my recycling. Meaning that if I had, say $0.22 profit one day, I would only recycle 3 ref (costs $0.21) which would still leave me with a profit that day. Naturally some days were bad and recycling needed to be done anyway but over all, I earned enough money, from RR alone, to upgrade to Golden within about a year.

Then comes the next complaint that rented refs are bots: When you upgrade to Golden you avg suddenly drops after about 1-2 weeks. Again, there is an explination for this, and that simply is the ref filter. I don't know if they are bots or real people, but the fact is that as a Standard member you have the best referral filter on the site to give you that type of avg. As a Golden member, you earn $0.01 from refs instead of $0.005 which means your BEP gets a lot lower and therefor the filter doesn't need to be as good to make a profit. Also, the reason it takes 1-2 weeks is that the Auto-recycle feature for a Golden member is 14 days inactivity, so it only stands to reason that you have to wait at least 14 days before about 95% of your standard refs has turned into golden refs.

I kept working like I did and still managed to turn a profit from my rented referrals, doing recycling and keeping my refs "fresh". A little over 4 years later I finally turned Ultimate and currently I have 999 RR. The profit from these aren't enough to cover the membership cost but that was something I was expecting and I've planned my way forward well so I will be able to earn a profit again within about 1-2 years.

Since I turned Ultimate, the BEP has increased and so has the referral filter. And similar to when I turned Golden it took some days before I noticed the difference in avg. It was however a quicker change due to the auto-recycle for Ultimate members is 7 days. You need a better filter in order to turn a profit as an Ultimate, and as such the filter is better. However your BEP is lower then as a Standard member so your filter is actually worse then that one.

I have invested some money just to speed things up a little bit, and yes I currently haven't gotten that money back. But the fact still remains, my rented referrals are making me money due to the fact that I manage them properly. From my calculations, if I were to just let them all expire and then cash out whatever money was in my account, I would be getting at least 2x my investment back, and the reason for that is that my account hasn't been losing money. The only reason for my investment has been to speed things up and not wait to use profit only to make some aggressive moves for my account.

Also worth mentioning is that I have 0 Direct Referrals, all of this has been done with rented referrals alone. And again, I don't know if the refs are bots or not, I highly doubt they are only real people so some bots most likely is involved. But still, I am making a profit from these rented referrals so if they are bots or not isn't something I care about at all. All I'm watching is the actual profit they are making me and I'm planning to keep on renting until I reach around 10k and then we'll see where I go from there.

advertise here