Author Topic: valuebux  (Read 11037 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: valuebux
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »
There was no need to delete my new username, im not trying to hide anything I would just rather have the name NorthOwl.

As for Valuebux, that is between Dennis and the people who he sold the script to, I could care less at this point.

I'm not involved and your never going to find evidence that I am involved.

When Dennis ditched Earn3/Extra10 on me, and then screwed me on Buxout, I decided to end all communication with him. I well also never be involved in bux again, what a nightmare job dealing with bux members.

Also you wont find Kareem anywhere near a bux site now also after dennis screwed him on Buxout also..lol
Oh lookie I just decided to pop in and Master scammer is here.
Seriously are you retarded or just faking it?
When you had your earn3/extra10 scams you had no problem spreading your bs. And luring people all over ptctalk, fooling them to think that your bux sites can stay longer than the others.  You even said here that your lil scammer friend wasnt helping much on earn3/extra10. 
You had no problem making people invest in your Ponzi. And ditching it with all the debts.
So cut the bs and crawl back to your hole.
How it feels being a pathetic thief ?

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

When you had your earn3/extra10 scams you had no problem spreading your bs. And luring people all over ptctalk, fooling them to think that your bux sites can stay longer than the others.  You even said here that your lil scammer friend wasnt helping much on earn3/extra10. 
You had no problem making people invest in your Ponzi. And ditching it with all the debts.

lol someone is an angry little troll.

I guess you buxtards get angry when you dont make millions participating in ponzi bux sites.

You can blame me all you want but I never stole anything so stfu.

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »

lol someone is an angry little troll.

I guess you buxtards get angry when you dont make millions participating in ponzi bux sites.

You can blame me all you want but I never stole anything so stfu.
Hey lameass please understand words before using them. It just makes you look dumb.
Not that I give a rats ass of peoples opinions. But I ditched this whole ponzi bs way back. Once I came to understand the whole model has no real income.
You had no problem fooling people to think you are running a real business model. I am sure you trying come up with reasons for yourself why you are such a honest guy.   
Well at least now you admit of running a Ponzi scam. So please lets cut the bs about failed business. Making people invest in a model that has no real income. And using that money to pay others is already a serious crime. So yes upgrade, refs you sold that was money people gave you. And you made them lose it by paying some of it to others. And wiping out the rest by selling the site. All the debts that the site still had once you sold it, is sure as hell money people gave you.   
There is a guy called Bernard Madoff and he'll soon to be raped in prison. He had the Same "business model".

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 12:31:35 AM »
Who screwed who on buxout, earn3 and extra10? Pretty sure it was you. Sold your sites to your buddy Pratt so you could say it wasn't you that didn't pay them.  ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
Register now! Thanks!,  be stupid like me,  get SCAMMED instead of paid

>>> http://www.valuebux.com
<<<
It Is scamming 100%!

You spammed all the boards? I'll send an email to Valuebux admin and see to it that you're banned.

Edit: quote editted  :D :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 05:18:06 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
This thread's subject should be:
"New Bux Scam! Register Now And Lose Money ;) Minimum Only 5$ (cashouts are disabled)!!!"

ValueBux is just a GPTNetworks scam.

• Thank You
    • ClixSense Tutorial
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 06:30:46 AM »
I got my first payment from Valuebux in a few minutes. Fromm all PTC's I had on my site, they one of the few that is still paying.

My two cents..... ;D ;D

Cheers and good luck,
Seanmac

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »
lol congrats seanmac,  you probably already know all scam pay for a while?

i'm sure YOU got paid by buxout and every gptnetworks scam too.   :D

next time you join a site,  try using a different name, it should give you a much better idea of the reality of the bux  :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 09:49:05 PM »
This thread's subject should be:
"New Bux Scam! Register Now And Lose Money ;) Minimum Only 5$ (cashouts are disabled)!!!"

valuebux scam is just a GPTNetworks scam.

nice post on ptctalk, memb  ;D

next time don't bother posting the truth about any scam being promoted by one of their mods, they have a way of making the truth disappear  :D :D ;D

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 08:15:52 AM »
Valuebux staff looks like they are doing a decent job so far, but like any bux it can go down any time.

BTW I can see the new Value on new server already. Looks like they successfully moved it.