Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 4979 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Hello!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »
Make up your mind and STOP the editting it make you so hard to follow ??? ???

now where do you see me say you are any of those people?? but you do have a point you do belong in that list of scammers.  ;D
stay tuned to learn all about my newest conspiracy theory :D

Sabbie only further proves my point about the humorous conspiracy theories.

Make up your mind.

Am I Enigma? Am I Cronus? Am I Oxidation? Am I Paid.vg? Am I LangBot? Jesus I can only be one person so pick who it is and stick with it.
If you are going to make more than one accusation at least make sure that each one fits with eachother and actually makes sense.

not in ptc anymore?  dont take us serious? then why bother joining?
btw in case you hadnt noticed the conspiracy theories here are on a closed board, guests cant see them so why did you join ??? :D :D  do you miss us :D

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:53 PM »
Your tiny little brain must have gotten me confused with someone else.
The only PTC sites I have owned are Advercash & TitanClicks (which I sold my half of those to Cronus), and then I started TurboBux, which I sold on SitePoint.com to some business which I believe is owned by Steven Langley. None of them have been closed.  

As for uBux, I sold it to Hamza for a small fee of $500 and since it was a .US domain, he had to put fake information for his address because he lived in Morocco (at least thats what he told me). He then pretty much put the site down the drain and blamed it on Cronus and Me. I guess I should have been more careful of who I sold it to, but its too late now. We tried taking the site back and he wouldn't provide us with the database or transfer back the domain.

Why did I sell it?
Well lets see, it could be because MyPayScript stole $4,000 from me, along with the aprox. $36,000 he stole from the rest of the PTC Community.

So before you go getting all crazy on me because you can't find anyone else to blame, think about what you are saying and if it really even makes sense.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »
btw in case you hadnt noticed the conspiracy theories here are on a closed board, guests cant see them so why did you join ??? :D :D  do you miss us :D

I live 8 blocks from Cronus. Do you think I am only capable of sitting at my house and seeing my own computer screen?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »
enigma our whole problem was you lettin the underage kids and ridiculous little scammers into that forum, its very simple to conduct routine duplicate IP and other suspicous activity and use your judgement, or get some people to do it for you. oxidation and anyone ever associated withthat kid should have never been let into that place.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »

I live 8 blocks from Cronus. Do you think I am only capable of sitting at my house and seeing my own computer screen?

i dont think so :D :D

Name:    Cronus

Date Registered:    February 24, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
Last Active:    April 14, 2008, 06:12:44 AM

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 10:43:03 PM »
enigma our whole problem was you lettin the underage kids and ridiculous little scammers into that forum, its very simple to conduct routine duplicate IP and other suspicous activity and use your judgement, or get some people to do it for you. oxidation and anyone ever associated withthat kid should have never been let into that place.

I was only one person in a forum of over 2,000.

I did my best to keep people from using multiple accounts.

As for oxidation, he fooled me. I feel like an idiot for trusting him because it came back and bit me. I completely agree. He shouldn't have been allowed to even view posts on PTCTalk.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 10:44:04 PM »
i dont think so :D :D

Name:    Cronus

Date Registered:    February 24, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
Last Active:    April 14, 2008, 06:12:44 AM

Cute.
I am pretty sure SMF only counts posting towards that "Last Active" Date.
Either way, you Banned him remember.

Its called getting another account.

I guess you guys' idealistic views on filtering out anyone you don't like has taken a turn for the worst.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:47:10 PM by Enigma »

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 10:50:34 PM »
I wonder what all these people that paid for bunch of refs on ubux think. They invested only cause they were stupid enough to trust you. And how about these people that bought refs on the rest of your sites again cause they trusted you. All their refs are dead. And the titan cash network is useless for months now. I wonder how many had pending cashouts.
And how about all these scammers and kids that were allowed to promote all their Ponzi scams on ptc talk. You are a partner in crime by letting kids and scammers promoting illegal Ponzi schemes on a Forum like ptc talk.
We already heard your poor excuses it's really touching. It doesn't change the fact people lost a lot of money cause they were stupid enough and trusted you.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »
Heh.
Well As I believe it has already been previously stated the sites that were sold with the TitanCash Network were very much alive.
I can't be responsible for the new owners decision to let them sit.
TurboBux had close to 6,000 people on daily, and TitanClicks I believe was closer to 10,000.

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »
Heh.
Well As I believe it has already been previously stated the sites that were sold with the TitanCash Network were very much alive.
I can't be responsible for the new owners decision to let them sit.
TurboBux had close to 6,000 people on daily, and TitanClicks I believe was closer to 10,000.
That's a good way to clear yourself from responsibility after you made all the noobs and kids trust you and buy bunch of refs. Telling them the site is doing great and they were promised certain amount of ads,rates. That's a perfect way to gain trust when you are an owner of a  Forum like ptc talk.
And I guess you just were too lazy to ban and prevent all these scammers and kids promoting their Ponzi schemes all over ptc talk.  That Forum became the perfect tool for Ponzi scam promoters.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:10:04 PM by JohnnyBlack »

advertise here