Author Topic: sassyclix  (Read 2053 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
sassyclix
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »
minimum payout suddenly changed to $20!  >:(

• Thank You
Re: sassyclix
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
LOL their new TOS is a complete mess  :o

3.1 All payments are made via AlertPay or Paypal and no other payment method is being used at this time.
3.2 You must manually request for payment to be processed. You must accumulate at least $20 before payment will be issued.
3.3 Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout. All payouts start on the 10th and take roughly two weeks for all payments to be made. Members will not paid early, it takes time to calculate everyones earnings. The payout rate per click will probably be less then 1 cent per click and it changes each month.
3.4 1/2 of the site earnings go to standard members and 1/2 of the sites earnings go to upgraded members.
3.5 Standard Members calculation of earnings:
(site monthly profit x .5) / (total payment request from standard members) = payout factor
Your payment request is then multiplied by the payout factor to get your payment.
Standard Members should only expect to earn 1 to 2 % of their earning.
3.6 Upgraded Members calculation of earnings:
(site monthly profit x .5) / (total payment request from upgraded members) = payout factor
Your payment request is then multiplied by the payout factor to get your payment.
3.7 All members payment request during a month will be combined into one payment.
3.8 If your payment is less than .75, your payment request will be denied and your earnings will be returned to your account. If you payment is .75 to $1.00, then you will receive the min. payment of $1.00.
3.9 Members from China MUST upgrade in order to receive a cash payment. We will check not only the country you fill in on the registration form; but, also your IP address.
3.10 Payouts are done the month AFTER they are placed. For example, if placed in Oct., it will be paid in Nov.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 09:15:57 AM »
3.3 Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout.

That means after you've earned $20 they can say it only worth $1 based on their "calculation"  :(

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
That means after you've earned $20 they can say it only worth $1 based on their "calculation"  :(

Exactly  >:(

which wouldn't be so bad if ad values were better, I checked last night and most were still $0.0002  :D
100, 000 clicks approx to reach $20 which you will be paid $1 for (maybe)

:D ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »
thats really strange, one day before rhearns post there was an admin email saying all payouts were on hold until the site had some income.

a shares site just means no income no payouts.

there are usually warning signs.   when an admin suddenly decides to launch a new site its usually not good news.

sassy launched wongpro a while ago.  i used to be a member at wonga over a year ago.   all accounts were deleted and it started over with no members

Now the bad but good news.

1) Number one question where is payout button?????

With followups calling me scammer, cheater, greedy etc....

I have always been honest and have always paid and given members much here at SassyClix!!!

As with anything in life if you work it it works and hard the better and many of you are earners and faithful in supporting the site with ads, referrals, promoting and buying  memberships to earn more.

This is the break down I am looking at presently.

Paid Out: $ 1,481.21
Total Income $ 1,553.08

I invest $500.00 personal.....
payments that never made it do to script were $196.00 also to paid out amount.
Site startup was $125.00
Upgrade was $59.95
Three months server $59.00
5 Months server cost was $109.05
One month Server cost {{Changed } {Lil Late} $10.00
Total advertising I did out of own pocket with rest and I also took care of ad ons site needed and contest payments.

So as you can see everything has been coming out of payments that have come in I am not greedy  and never made a dime running this site 24/7

It was a dream I had after three years losing around $1,000 trusting sites to be good and pay me I invested.

and Loss

So I decided to open SassyClix!!!

DID and am proud it was here and I met so many wonderful people around the globe....
Some of you have become close friends and I thank my blessings for this to the Heart...

But this si why the byutton has been off...

It is overwhelming.....
And then the nasty e-mails, comments all over the net at forums... Most are the same free members that came earned and now are upset.

I shut off the button for now to generate sales to alert pay and pay pal through advertisements, memberships etc....

This is blood line of member earning....

All I can ask is you trust me I have never done a thing to make you think other wise.

I have always paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The site suffered mostly by free members in heavy country traffic, bots and autoclickers and PTSU robbers early on this past week check the forum it has  caught many cheaters no longer with us.

And if one was your ref you may find your payment changing to deduct something I never did..

Also while we are at it I pay fees at both alert pay and pay pal for every thing you purchase...

3.5% then some kind of base so  those have also come out of the earnings available...

I would like to keep SassyClix going but with out you gang and advertisers I will not invest another dime into her....

Not personal..

I did my share and I work for free making sure things run here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL PURCHASES MEMBERSHIPS ADS ETC

ALERTPAY- 35% off right now
PAYPAL
30%  right Now!!!

MEMBERS FUND  IS 10%...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be for advertisers and members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The button will be on from time to time as funds are available to make payouts. to members.

Till it is  more productive only premium members will be able to payout by Pay Pal and Alert Pay and when funds are there in those processors.

I will keep paying out as always just not as instant...

and as often till site is stable once more.

I am being very hard on  autosoft ware, bots, cheaters of any kind so be honest and careful how you click.

it is called tough love and I am learning fast how to do it.

The Wonga Pro has advantage of I learned all the tricks and catch right in the beginning where SassyClix I had no Idea these do not come with an instruction manual... Amazes me how  people cheat this way...

But I have had the pleasure of many many fine people  working to earn here at SassyClix!!!!!
For this I thank you each....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

By way there are more links premium each day for members too that are upgraded  67 extra premium links right now....

To earn from I support those that support SassyClix!!!

Bear with me  I am working on ressurection....

But being up front and honest with you the affairs and condition of what I face with SassyClix!!!!

God Bless Have Great Week

GET YOUR FLU SHOTS :)

ADMIN
Peggy

• Sassy
  • Thank You
  • Just Me Sassy Admin
    • SassyClix.Com
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 06:46:50 PM »
Hi,

Wellll To answer the Wonga pro.

yes I have Wonga Pro so far very successful...

I did not ever own it before so I did not have anything to do with what happened I purchased it recently from Maderite Hosting.

I did find out after I paid for it that it had been a site and not a new site as mentioned in sale.

[b]If I had known I would not have bought it to avoid this kind of hindsite therapy!!!!!!!:)

Also SassyClix is running not as you stated for ads payments.[/b]

.75 for signups

0.005-0.05.

Thanks

Just updating.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:48:40 PM by SassyClix »

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »
I am disappointed.  You can't start a new site if you failed the first one.  The best thing for everyone is if you simply leave PTC.

Not personal...but you can't say your new site is doing great when you didn't even have the ability to run a small PTC like SassyClix. 

I am doing great and so are some other admins.  However, some admins like Toycat, you, F5C admin are NOT doing well. 

You will only end up wasting your time and our time if you stay.