Author Topic: mybizs.com  (Read 2807 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
mybizs.com
« on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »
It would have been my first payment of $2. I cashed out on the 10th of feb and now it's the 29th. Homepage says within 48 hrs thru paypal. I have emailed them several times with the special email addy for only payment questions and no answer and even used the contact us form still no payment. They just keep sending emails.
And now I'm worried because I'm also part of a sister site ugains. Ugains recently started sending tons of point emails and maybe 2 cash emails. They probably won't pay either.
I wonder if I should keep clicking the emails on ugains or not? What do you guys think?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
Re: mybizs.com
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:35:33 AM »
patience is a virtue, if they pay then you will get paid. Just because you don't get paid in their alotted time does not mean you won't get paid.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 06:28:33 AM »
Well I would have more patience for them and have hope that they would pay, if they had responded to my numerous emails. If they had emailed me back and told me something then I would understand. And I was very nice and civil about it. But they haven't.
And the fact is on my earnings page, it shows as paid thru paypal with the $2 deducted from my balance.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • BANNED!!
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 06:34:52 AM »
Check with Paypal, I recall there being issues with payments in the past where they were sent out but the user didn't receive them.

Make sure you had the right Paypal email address as well.  You never know.

advertise here