Author Topic: [WTB] Website Design Package for MaYOR Traffic (BuxHost)  (Read 2617 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • MaYOR Traffic - Traffic Exchange
[WTB] Website Design Package for MaYOR Traffic (BuxHost)
« on: October 03, 2012, 11:02:39 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new design for my site MaYOR Traffic (http://www.mayortraffic.com/). I need a professional and a good looking design, so if you are new to designing banners or have insufficient skills, please don't bother applying. What I need exactly are:

1) A logo - A new, uniqe logo with the words "MaYOR Traffic" (stylized that way)
2) A website header - a 900x120 PNG static header for the website. The edges of the header have to be in one certain color and I need the color code, so I could edit the background of the header on the site to make it "blend in" with the script.
3) A favicon - a 16x16 ICO image
4) Customizable slider image - a 850x180 JPG customizable slider image that I could edit the way I need at any time to promote special offers or something similar on my homepage. The image has to be easily customizable with either Photoshop CS5 or Paint.NET (for a noob)
5) Promotional banners:
* A 468x60 static banner
* A 468x60 animated banner
* A 728x90 static banner
* A 120*60 static banner
* A 125*125 animated banner
* A 120*600 static banner
6) A splash page image - A 800*600 JPEG or PNG splash page image

All of these images (except for the splash page image) have to be less than 100 Kbytes in size.

All of these images have to follow the same design style (same colors, same fonts, etc). The design has to implement a maximum of 2-4 different colors and one of them has to be orange. The other color(s) are yours to choose, but I do not want the design to look like a rainbow. It should be a combination of a professional business look and a cool, sleek, youthful style. The general idea should be something similar that the current website design is - check out the currently active images on my site to get some ideas. Keep in mind that I want the new design to look better than the current one - so if you feel the current MaYOR Traffic design is something you cannot "beat" - don't bother applying. Also I should note that the new design will not be activated on the same BuxHost theme - it will be activated on the newest BuxHost theme (see examples of the theme: the 4th theme on this page: http://www.buxhost.com/ptc/demo or this one: http://www.paidforvip-bux.com/)

To apply for the job, show me your portfolio and give me the price you want for the whole package. I can pay you via Payza, via free service(s) on MaYOR Traffic or a combination of both. Naturally, I can offer a higher value in case you want to be paid in free services on my website.

I don't have set any specific dates - I will choose the person I want to hire when I see someone who I feel is the right for the job. I also expect your co-operation in teh future in case I need to buy any further images or designs or need modifications of these images. I will provide more specific guidelines for some of the images as soon as I have chosen the designer.

Feel free to post your ideas or drafts in this thread or send them to me in private. In case I like your idea(s) it will significantly improve your chances of getting hired.

In case you want to apply or have any further questions, you can contact me either in this thread, via PM, via a support ticket on MaYOR Traffic or via Gmail/Google Talk: freebooterest[at]gmail.com

Regards,
Freebooter
MaYOR Traffic

advertise here