Author Topic: Our neighbor (EMS) hv a new owner now!  (Read 2603 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • Attn : My Muslim Friends > Don't Forget ALLAH
Our neighbor (EMS) hv a new owner now!
« on: March 02, 2017, 05:50:23 PM »
Hello all,

1st of all, I'm back again on :talk:
2nd, bcoz I'm a very busy body type of person  :innocent: ...... I would like to inform you all that our neighbor, EMS hv a new owner now..... his name is........ drum roll please........ MR BATE
oh.... btw what happened to Mr Jackson (former owner of EMS), is he still sick? still alive? or....... ? Anyone here know what happened to him?
3rd, I feel very, very, very sad..... bcoz our beautiful  talk: admin already married.... this mean I don't hv a chance anymore..... my heart is broken..... :'(

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:52:18 PM by AhmadF »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: Our neighbor (EMS) hv a new owner now!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 09:17:41 PM »
hi Ahmad

1. missed you,  fun every time you pop in  <:-P <:-P

2. at a guess mr Jackson probably just had enough of the spammy kids and made enough with his scammy sites to buy a quart of a million dollar home in hollywood Florida 
he probably left ptc land for now but i am sure he will be back some day (when the money runs out).

wasn't mr Bates once the owner of the bates motel
but seriously as far as i know ems hasn't been for sale in any public places so somebody bought it privately

i doubt anyone with no connection to ptc would ever consider buying it

so that leaves somebody connect to ptc but hiding his real identity for probably good reasons
or
somebody with a history in ptc forums   ;)

btw i have always had a dislike for forum admins who hide when they are online and this guy is almost always hidden  :o

[/youtube]

advertise here