Author Topic: Guy from 'The Secret' gets busted  (Read 5690 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
Guy from 'The Secret' gets busted
« on: April 10, 2008, 04:32:27 AM »
David Schirmer, one of the main guys from The Secret, was publicly exposed for defrauding hundreds of thousands of dollars from several investors: 

Just in case you're curious, Part 2 can be found here: 

Enjoy!   ;D  8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 08:56:43 PM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
Re: Guy from 'The Secret' gets busted
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »
I think he deserves everything he gets after the court cases. I lol'ed at his shitty so called attempts at answering questions about dates when he was going to pay the people he scammed. I watched all 5 parts and I think from the looks of things, he is totally screwed!!!. I do hope the people he scammed get at least part of their money back when he finishes up in court. :D :D

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 02:30:06 AM »
I lol'ed at his shitty so called attempts at answering questions about dates when he was going to pay the people he scammed. I watched all 5 parts and I think from the looks of things, he is totally screwed!!!. I do hope the people he scammed get at least part of their money back when he finishes up in court. :D :D

Yes, that was so funny how he was stumbling to find the 'right' answer and even tried to reverse the "Where's the money?" question on the interviewer.  His dirty little "secret" was quickly uncovered.  :D  ;D

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
I lol'ed at his shitty so called attempts at answering questions about dates when he was going to pay the people he scammed. I watched all 5 parts and I think from the looks of things, he is totally screwed!!!. I do hope the people he scammed get at least part of their money back when he finishes up in court. :D :D

Yes, that was so funny how he was stumbling to find the 'right' answer and even tried to reverse the "Where's the money?" question on the interviewer.  His dirty little "secret" was quickly uncovered.  :D  ;D

Haha yeah that was probably the most funny part although there was other parts aswell looool.

I cant wait until part 6 of the story it will be really nice to see how fucked he is going to be when the shit hits the fan and sprays all over the place. :D :D :D

advertise here