Author Topic: Big SCAM!!!  (Read 3346 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Big SCAM!!!
« on: August 07, 2016, 04:20:18 AM »
Today after clicking for 2 months in DIMONDCLIX i was surprised when i try to login to my account but it says that my account was suspended and guess what,today after my clicks i was ready to cash out because i have reached the minimum limit for that.Stay away from this site,foor 2 months i was clicking for nothing!!!

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • Dimondclix
    • Email
Re: Big SCAM!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 11:46:25 AM »
Hello,
Before you post something like this....
First you must read the suport ticket i have send you...

"Hello,
We have set a cheat ad, because we have many members use bots as referrals.
That ad when clicked, suspend that member.
we have deleted that ad, after some complains.
Your acount in now active.
Best regards and all the best.
And sorry for incovenience ;) "

i think you are new in ptc worl my friend.....

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:58:53 PM »
First of all i am not new in ptc sites,i've been in this area for almost 2 years.The email that you send to me was after i make this post here.If you want to know before you start to suspend members you should give them a warning.As you easily can see since i become a member in your site i never miss a click and that means something.As you said in your email many of members complain about this cheat ad so you start the problem by place it there.If you want to catch the cheaters there are many ways to do that.By the way i am not one of them.I hope that since today things is gonna be better and i take back for what i said about your site.

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • Dimondclix
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:17:55 PM »
First of all i am not new in ptc sites,i've been in this area for almost 2 years.The email that you send to me was after i make this post here.If you want to know before you start to suspend members you should give them a warning.As you easily can see since i become a member in your site i never miss a click and that means something.As you said in your email many of members complain about this cheat ad so you start the problem by place it there.If you want to catch the cheaters there are many ways to do that.By the way i am not one of them.I hope that since today things is gonna be better and i take back for what i said about your site.

Thank you for your response to this...
If i make a warning i never catch them.
Before you make this post, you already have your acount "unsuspend" as many of other members that for mystake click on that ad.
What i want to say, is before make a post call " big scam" to a ptc site.I think you first have to send a suport ticket to clarify the situation... ;)
But thank you at same to take it back the post above.
All the Best.

Dimondclix Admin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 11:38:05 AM »
Hi!

i have a suggestion.  suspend users when they validate cheat ad! only   im clicking on PTCsites since 2013 and some cases i cannot care enough to avoid click to chaet ad even not marked different colours or something.
 :-bd

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • Dimondclix
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
Hi!

i have a suggestion.  suspend users when they validate cheat ad! only   im clicking on PTCsites since 2013 and some cases i cannot care enough to avoid click to chaet ad even not marked different colours or something.
 :-bd

Hello,
Elite site here  eheh
thank you for your sugestion! :)
I have take that ad.
I have make a experince in that day. and do not go well.
But suspend members are not delete members, also football have cashout yesterday  :-bd
So on dimondclix, we have no cheat ad, anymore..

best regards

advertise here