Author Topic: new PT site how to get people to invest?  (Read 2268 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
new PT site how to get people to invest?
« on: May 13, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »
i plan to run own ptc site site, but my question how can i pleased people to invest and buy ads in my ptc site so that i can earn too?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: new PT site how to get people to invest?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 01:27:19 AM »
I think that there is NOT a valid answer for this question.
It is like to ask "I want to build my house with my own hands. What do I have to do?"

Study. learn, take your own conclusions. Make clever moves, innovate, survey etc etc etc.....
....Or you can be a buxhosted.

BTW, I uploaded an e-book today in my site but I didn´t read it yet. If you read it, tell us what you think.

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »
He concluded to spam people via PM >:(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »
i plan to run own ptc site site, but my question how can i pleased people to invest and buy ads in my ptc site so that i can earn too?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A good ptc site doesn't make the owner millionaire, if that's what you want...
A good ptc site is the one which receives the equal amount of cash, let's say ratio between profit / costs (maint, host, etc etc) = 1. Of course, if it would be a good ptc with regular advertisers, huge amount of people... you will be able to get profit from it. But don't think that owning a PTC site (not a scam site) is a bath of roses.

You would need to invest cash at first, getting visitors (lots of visitors), and trying to earn members and advertisers trust.

Even if a lot of PTC sites are always being created, that doesn't mean that all are from different owners. Many are scams by the same guy, others think that they can create it (buy/do the script) or like PapaiMark said
....Or you can be a buxhosted.
... but the reality is that few people can, really, make a good ptc run for years, they are few. Most of PTC starts paying their members, but the costs to maintain the site gets over the profits.. what happens to the site? Becomes just another scam. And if you try to give it another try, people will remember you, and not giving you the same trust they had before.

You really need to think if you are prepared for all of that.
You need to look for ways, resources, everything that make you understand what it takes to became a successful PTC owner.

Good luck and happy studying.

• PTCfreebies.com site owner
  • Thank You
  • Get Free PTC Referrals, Upgrades, Advertisements
    • Get Free PTC referrals, Upgrades, Advertisements
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 11:05:51 AM »
Well I would like to suggest the following:

1. You need to get lot of members first. Don't think of profit initially. You may need to shell out money from your own pocket initially.
2. May be you can start with your own ads, 25 - 30 ads should do and you can advertise your site in forums initially. Every PTC clicker is looking forwards towards joining new PTC sites and they can join your also. But you need to look carefully in the payout structure and differentiate from others.
3. Once you reach 500 members, you can advertise in other PTC sites and you will get lot of their members.
4. Then gradually you can advertise in forums stating the no. of members you have and asking people to Advertise.
5. You can also advertise in non PTC forums especially money making forums and you should get lots of advertisers. You can also offer Geography wise target to your customers since most of the people are looking for US, Canada and UK based traffic.
6. You should also ensure that you pay your members regularly and also have a PROOF section in your PTC site.

7. Many important is " Do not Scam". Otherwise your entire hard work will go in a waste.

Remember " Rome was not built in  a day"

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 11:08:56 AM by sanpan840 »

• Thank You
    • http://genbux.net/register.php/kiepdoicung.html
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »
should not play gagabux

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
Exaggarate info on your site showing high number of active clickers. You need to cheat initially. :-)