Author Topic: Ez-clicks  (Read 10890 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Ez-clicks
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 12:12:51 AM »
you have 7 seconds to click it. which is plenty of time, i don't see how it makes multi browsing worse, as the site stops anyone from hving multi ad windows/tabs open. the credit me is to make sure ads are being looked at. but i was thinking of making it like a trivia where you have to answer 2 questions about each ad, and the answers can be found in each ad.
Sorry Twysted, but your site doesn't stop Multi browsing, want to know how, just ask, and I will be glad to tell you how it is done...

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
if you have found a bug in my coding post it in the bug reports area of my site so that i may fix it. This is the only way i have to know if something is not working. and under no circumstances should the bug be exploited otherwise your just as bad as the rest of the cheaters.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »
Twysted Did I say, I found a Bug in your Script?  >:(
NO, I did not!! and if you think its a bug, then fix it!!
We were all talking about the dislikes and the reasons for the dislikes of the Little green button on your site..
 I did not bring up the Multi Browsing, Nor did I say, that I do it!!  I just quoted the fact that Yes, it can be done..
my last Statement was just being a tad bit sarcastic, on showing you how..  ::) ::)
And there has to be more words in your vocabulary then calling everybody cheaters Twysted...

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 05:14:30 PM »
you have 7 seconds to click it. which is plenty of time, i don't see how it makes multi browsing worse, as the site stops anyone from hving multi ad windows/tabs open. the credit me is to make sure ads are being looked at. but i was thinking of making it like a trivia where you have to answer 2 questions about each ad, and the answers can be found in each ad.
Sorry Twysted, but your site doesn't stop Multi browsing, want to know how, just ask, and I will be glad to tell you how it is done...

read what you said, now step back and look at that statement from an owners viewpoint

i can't read sarcasm
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:16:45 PM by Twysted »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »
You wouldn't need me or anybody else to tell you how to multi tab, you are really making this a big deal, I didn't see you calling Stalky a cheater.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 07:23:41 PM »
You wouldn't need me or anybody else to tell you how to multi tab, you are really making this a big deal, I didn't see you calling Stalky a cheater.
because i have what he does blocked already

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 07:59:03 PM »
Mabybe, I am missing something here.
We are talking just about Multi tabbing right? I really don't see how
anyone can be blocked from it, but then again, I'm not a script writer.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »
yes thats what we are talking about. it is blocked because it matches session id's if you open a new window or tab it makes a new sessionid/cookie, and if you try to do anything it gives you an error. this error is telling the server that two sessionid's/cookies exit for that one user meaning a cheat tactic and it closes off clicking ability until you click the link to fix this.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »
shame on you!!!!  ;D
Your punishment will be the next time you see my Ad for
Coffeemug1, You now have to buy something................ ;D ;D ;D

you know i could use a good hot cocoa mug ;)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »
hey hey now come on people,  ;D cheating is a harsh word and should be saved for the true cheaters.

there is  nothing wrong with multibrowsing, the ads still get seen and you still click the turing number and close out the ad

if they want to install a feature that would stop anyone from doing that with their site in the tabs then thats their choice, nothing wrong with that either, everyone is entitled to run their website the way they want and try methods to get better results for whatever they need. if multibrowsing were considered cheating and every site were to try and stop it then PTC would cease to exist...