Author Topic: SumaFan: Get paid for 'liking' Pages on Facebook  (Read 1558 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
SumaFan: Get paid for 'liking' Pages on Facebook
« on: January 01, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
SumaFan is one of the best-paid and easiest PTC sites around these days. It was made by a Spanish company called CYSOL (http://www.cysol.net/), one that has already developed projects like SumaClicks or Es-Facil.com. It's been out there for more than 10 years, and I literally haven't seen ANYONE complaining about not getting paid by them. So it's legit.

So how do you make money? You earn money for every Facebook Page you 'like', every ad you click (that's optional, but I've found no ads with viruses, and I use AdBlock), and every referral you get. For every page you 'like', you get 40 credits. Each ad is worth 6 credits. You have 2 levels of referrals: L1 and L2. L1 are the ones you refer directly. L2 are the referrals your referrals got. Depending on your referrals' activity, you'll get extra credits (referrals don't lose any credits).

The one thing I don't like about it is that you need to have a minimum of 5 euros to cash out your money (they use Euros as currency, which is great). Right now I have like 4 euros, so once I get to 5, I'll withdraw the money and post the receipt here.

If so far you're interested, here's my referral link: http://www.sumafan.com/alta.php?Id=1164686603. By registering as my referral, you don't lose a thing. You can also earn some extra cash by inviting your own referrals :) People who register within the next couple days get a 1000 credits bonus. Although you can't cash them out, you can use them to get 10 fans for any Facebook page.

1. First, you visit this URL: http://www.sumafan.com/alta.php?Id=1164686603.
2. Then click on "Start Register"
3. You must be logged in at Facebook. If you already are, give the app permission to access some data. (IMPORTANT: Since you have to give it rights to post on your wall, you can manually remove the post on your wall after you give the permissions. That's the only post this app makes.)
4. Check your e-mail inbox and look for your password. You can change it after you log in.
5. Log in.
6. Go go "Get Credits" > "Visit Pages". Be sure to refresh the page after a couple hours and to wait a few seconds between each ad you visit or page you 'like'. Don't open several tabs at the time.

Can I trust this? I guess this is what everybody asks anytime they read this. Since I'm new to money making online too, I was skeptical about it. After googling and reading a few comments, though, I came to the conclusion that this page is safe. Here are a few testimonials (in Spanish) that I translated. All of them were made in a blog post that has no relation with the site.

Ya me han pagado a mí también, menos de 1 día y pagado por paypal.
I've been paid as well, less than a day and done through PayPal.
Felicidades por tu pago. La verdad es que una de las mejores páginas para ganar dinero. Yo también he cobrado ya. Y voy por mi segundo cobro de 10 €!
Congrats on the payment. This is truly one of the best sites for money making. I've also withdrawn my money already. And I'm going for my second 10 euros payment!
Yo también he cobrado, ya he colgado la info en mi blog.
I've also cashed out the money, and wrote about it in my blog.
Yo tambiénacabo de recibir mi primer pago  , en unas horas la subiré a mi web. Ya voy en busca del segundo!
I also just got my first payment, I'll upload it to my website in a few hours. Looking forward to the second one!

And here's a payment receipt I got from the Spanish website "tudinerito.com".

Like I said, once I get to 5 euros, which should be soon, I'll post my own receipt. Until then, you should try this out.

Tip: If you're not comfortable liking those pages with your original Facebook account, you can create a fake one, get at least 5 friends, and then register. After all, the PayPal e-mail has to be edited manually.

Enjoy!

advertise here