Author Topic: OmniBux - enBux $0.05 Sign Up Bonux+Ref.back  (Read 1710 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
OmniBux - enBux $0.05 Sign Up Bonux+Ref.back
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »
>>OMNIBUX<< $2 Minimum Payout

I am looking for 10 members to join my downline at Omnibux.

1st-10th members will receive 80% of referrals clicks

Referrals earning will be back directly to Paypal only once complete 50 clicks(50 ads/payment) & I get first payout from Omnibux.
When the site turn to scam or I can not get payout cause changing TOS and you view ads more than 40 clicks/period, you will receive 8 cents instead of ref.back(Otherwise no payment)

Click on banner to join*, view all ads of standard member and I will pay 5 cents to Paypal.(Post your Omnibux ID and PM your PP account) :)

Omnibux downline list:
1. .....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>ENBUX<< $2 Instant Payout **Pre-Launch Mode**

I am looking for 10 members to join my downline at ENBUX.

1st-10th members will receive 80% of referrals clicks

**Your earning will be started once the site launch officially.**
Referrals earning will be back directly to Paypal only once complete every 50 clicks(50 ads/payment)& I get first payout from enBux

When the site turn to scam or I can not get payout cause changing TOS and you view ads more than 40 clicks/period, you will receive 8 cents instead of ref.back(Otherwise no payment)

Click on banner to join, view all ads of standard member and I will pay 5 cents to Paypal.(Post your enBux username and PM your PP account)  :)

enBux downline list:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

advertise here