Author Topic: Drawing for Free Advertising  (Read 2181 times)

• PTC Shield
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • iEarn Report
Drawing for Free Advertising
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:19:05 AM »
I would like to help the community of TalkPTC by offering a drawing for free advertising.

I am new to making money online, and our website needs a logo. I need your help deciding, and in return, I will be giving away some free advertising.

http://www.iearnreport.com

No purchase necessary.

Free advertising drawing available. All you have to do is register at iEarn Report and vote on our company's mini logo.
Voting will be performed on the iEarn Report website. You must be logged in to view the poll.

Once your vote is cast, you will automatically be entered into the drawing.
There are 3 prizes available for part 1 and 3 prizes available for part 2.

This offer begins on January 22, 2011 @ 12:00 PM CST and ends on January 29, 2011 @ 12:00 PM CST

I hope you enjoy this opportunity to get some free advertising!

• PTC Shield
  • Thank You
    • iEarn Report
Re: Drawing for Free Advertising
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 01:29:32 AM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that Today and Tomorrow are the last days for you to get put in the drawing for free advertising. I really need help deciding on my website logo. No one has even registered or voted yet, so all of the prizes are still up for grabs, and you have a huge chance at winning them.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:53:05 AM »
It is just a point of view, don´t take it as some kind of offense:

IMO, your site looks just like mine, a "spam blog" with the only mission of gather referrals.
Most clickers don´t like it, and few, very few people really visits the site to read it.

I once tried a comments board, even advertise it, and got two comments in almost 2 months:
one was a spam and the other was anonymous.

To find a good logo turning around the right method (paying a professional designer), ah, I know it is very very hard, unless you are a very lucky man

Wish I knew how to do it with low cost.

Maybe you should first, try to find a way to make the site interesting or helpful.
For one, the xaropedasideia.blogspot is an idiot site but when I go there because of an ad, I stay there for a long time.

Just something to think about.

• PTC Shield
  • Thank You
    • iEarn Report
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 03:10:24 AM »
That makes sense. Thanks for the info, though. I am going to try to work on some of those things. Gotta start somewhere :)

advertise here