Author Topic: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net  (Read 47190 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »
Code: [Select]
if ($date!=$lastupdate){

$myDb->connect();
$resource=mysql_query("SELECT count(id) FROM yob_users WHERE user_status='bot' AND referer<>'' AND botstat = 'alive'");
$res1=mysql_query("UPDATE yob_site SET lastupdate = '$date' ");

$fejku=mysql_result($resource,0,0);
$limit=round(($fejku/100)*90);
$resource=mysql_query("SELECT username, visits, referer, user_status FROM yob_users WHERE user_status='bot' AND referer<>'' AND botstat = 'alive' ORDER BY rand() LIMIT $limit");
$myDb->close();

while ($us = mysql_fetch_array($resource))
{

$myDb->connect();

$sql3 = "SELECT price FROM yob_config WHERE item='referalclick'";
 $result3 = mysql_query($sql3);
 $row3 = mysql_fetch_array($result3);

$sql7 = "SELECT price FROM yob_config WHERE item='premiumreferalc'";
 $result7 = mysql_query($sql7);
 $row7 = mysql_fetch_array($result7);

$myDb->close();

$myDb->connect();
$res=mysql_query("SELECT username, account FROM yob_users WHERE username='".$us["referer"]."' LIMIT 1");
$ref=mysql_fetch_array($res);
$stat=$ref["account"];
$jmen=$ref["username"];
$myDb->close();

if($stat=='premium') $klik= $row7["price"];
elseif($stat=='standard') $row3["price"];
else die("chyba");

$kliku=rand(0,5);
$penize=$klik*$kliku;

$date= date("m/d/Y");

$myDb->connect();
$res=mysql_query("UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY yob_users SET visits=visits+$kliku, last_update = '$date', last_click='$kliku' WHERE username='".$us["username"]."' AND visits < max_click  LIMIT 1");
$res=mysql_query("UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY yob_users SET referalvisits=referalvisits+$kliku, money=money+$penize WHERE username='$jmen' LIMIT 1");

$myDb->close();
//echo "<b>".$us["username"]."</b> clicked $kliku ads!<br/>\n";
}
echo "YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE UDPDATE.";
exit();

}else{
echo "YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED TODAYS UPDATE.";
}

this is shortbux's updatebots.php file. i have his full source if anyone doubts my news.

and no that convo was not a debate. it was a post made to let everyone know you are being ripped off.

Anyways, the bottom line, "WE DO NOT SELL ANY BOTS". The code he posted, is made up by him. If he can code SILENTSCAPE he surely can code that. Anyways, I am denying the fact we sell bots.

He is a scammer. Look at what he did to me and others. He blackmail them, take a copy of their script and post it if they don't pay him as he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a loser  Wink
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:22:28 AM by ShortBux »

• Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • Addicted PTC boy
    • Paying PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

me confused here a lot, who is honest Admin or Coder .. ?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 01:54:36 AM »
Code: [Select]
if ($date!=$lastupdate){

$myDb->connect();
$resource=mysql_query("SELECT count(id) FROM yob_users WHERE user_status='bot' AND referer<>'' AND botstat = 'alive'");
$res1=mysql_query("UPDATE yob_site SET lastupdate = '$date' ");

$fejku=mysql_result($resource,0,0);
$limit=round(($fejku/100)*90);
$resource=mysql_query("SELECT username, visits, referer, user_status FROM yob_users WHERE user_status='bot' AND referer<>'' AND botstat = 'alive' ORDER BY rand() LIMIT $limit");
$myDb->close();

while ($us = mysql_fetch_array($resource))
{

$myDb->connect();

$sql3 = "SELECT price FROM yob_config WHERE item='referalclick'";
 $result3 = mysql_query($sql3);
 $row3 = mysql_fetch_array($result3);

$sql7 = "SELECT price FROM yob_config WHERE item='premiumreferalc'";
 $result7 = mysql_query($sql7);
 $row7 = mysql_fetch_array($result7);

$myDb->close();

$myDb->connect();
$res=mysql_query("SELECT username, account FROM yob_users WHERE username='".$us["referer"]."' LIMIT 1");
$ref=mysql_fetch_array($res);
$stat=$ref["account"];
$jmen=$ref["username"];
$myDb->close();

if($stat=='premium') $klik= $row7["price"];
elseif($stat=='standard') $row3["price"];
else die("chyba");

$kliku=rand(0,5);
$penize=$klik*$kliku;

$date= date("m/d/Y");

$myDb->connect();
$res=mysql_query("UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY yob_users SET visits=visits+$kliku, last_update = '$date', last_click='$kliku' WHERE username='".$us["username"]."' AND visits < max_click  LIMIT 1");
$res=mysql_query("UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY yob_users SET referalvisits=referalvisits+$kliku, money=money+$penize WHERE username='$jmen' LIMIT 1");

$myDb->close();
//echo "<b>".$us["username"]."</b> clicked $kliku ads!<br/>\n";
}
echo "YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE UDPDATE.";
exit();

}else{
echo "YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED TODAYS UPDATE.";
}

this is shortbux's updatebots.php file. i have his full source if anyone doubts my news.

and no that convo was not a debate. it was a post made to let everyone know you are being ripped off.

Anyways, the bottom line, "WE DO NOT SELL ANY BOTS". The code he posted, is made up by him. If he can code SILENTSCAPE he surely can code that. Anyways, I am denying the fact we sell bots.

He is a scammer. Look at what he did to me and others. He blackmail them, take a copy of their script and post it if they don't pay him as he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a loser  Wink

And you copied and pasted that from PTCtalk. Nice job defending the site idiot.

I've had suspicions about this site for some time.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 02:55:23 AM »
lol....ibrahim.......
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:12:32 PM by Admin »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »
lol....ibrahim.......

Omega C., please post your code like the others, Im not fond of attachments or downloads.
Thanks for your contribution though.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• ItsFunky

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 12:42:29 PM »
I think you need to remember what you say on one forum before saying different on another forum.

On EMS you said....and from what i can see this is one of your posts you edited and wrote DELETED in.

Well sell bots and the bots are programmed to click from 250 - 1000 clicks. It's total random. As long as people profit from those bots I don't see whats the problem. Besides all PTC sell bots and none can live without them but it depends on how they are programmed. That code he brought up are the clicks updates. When I click on update now, the system generate random clicks from 0 - 6 ads daily but those are not taken from the advertisement.

Then here you say

Anyways, the bottom line, "WE DO NOT SELL ANY BOTS".

Make up your mind :D

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 05:55:56 PM »
lol....ibrahim.......

Yeah lol because you can't code and you try to blackmail everyone who don't pay you what you don't deserve.

@BlackThursday and ItsFunky both of you maybe you should see the good things we did and still doing. Have we stopped paying? Nope. Have we cheated anyone? Nope. Are we selling inactive bots? Nope. Are we changing script and remove the bot system? Yes. When? We were working on a new script before that event, and will be released in V3.

I don't know why you guys never liked shortbux but all I can tell you is that don't ever ruin anyone reputation without even testing the site. I can come to any PTC and by looking at it, I label it scam, makes no sense.

Neobux sells bots and even Omega told it via Yahoo, I asked him to supply me proofs and he said I don't have, same would happened if I didn't let him work on shortbux, so quiet your nonsense and get a life. You code horribly and you should admit it. I have nothing else to say, we will stay online and no one will stop us, not you no one. We are honest and your a dumb coder who can't code because you have a tooth missing  ;D

It'sFunky if you have an issue I told you 100 times, send us a ticket but you keep ignoring me, that's not my problem. I can't stay active in here all day long, I have other stuff to work on.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 03:07:05 AM »
Good things i dont and didnt see anything good......I was a member for about a week if that then my account was deleted lost what ever i sent a support ticket and heard nothing back. A good site looks after its members and doesnt ignore support tickets and then carry on like a lil girl when things get a lil hard.

There you go another lie told me 100 times you told me once and i told you to forget it...... I wont nothing more to do with your site.

Good luck im sure your site is going down hill fast you have your lil support group who think your great cause you have paid them but how long will that last paying a few members here and there doesnt mean your site wont become a scam seen it all before.

Ive been doing this kind of thing for years now i know how it works do you???

Funky

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 04:29:26 AM »
Long story short, learn to run a site little boy.

• Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • Addicted PTC boy
    • Paying PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »

site name "shortBux" .. lols name also stands for short term ... lols

advertise here