Author Topic: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net  (Read 47315 times)

• pitbull

Re: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 08:50:32 AM »
What a laugh. I just have to pick myself up of the floor  ::)  Seems there may have been a flood with all this garbage floating in here.

shortbux, don't try to spread lies, anyone that knows me, knows what i can and can not do. you though assume that by telling ppl i can not code that i  will not get any business....sorry to tell you, but i get plenty of work.

No one needs to spread lies about you. You have damaged yourself enough over time with the way you conduct your own business. Its easy to post that you get plenty of work but I am sure 99% of your work is new customer who don't already know how you conduct your business and your very poor coding ability. I bet you hardly get any return customers

I would also like to add that you have now proved what such a sly low life character you are by buying a script and nulling and selling someone else work

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,9408.0.html
i have the script and i am nulling it, but as i started i noticed it is gen2 with a few mods thats is all and most the files are still licensed GNU/GPL.

wow what a waste of $120.00

so since i bought it and i am nulling it, if anyone wants it i will be selling it for $10 a copy just until i get back what i spent to get it.

If you take yourself to this low level it would not surprise me the slightest what else you would do to make more money. At this point I would be more willing to believe ShortBux as I know for a FACT your coding sucks and now you have proved to everybody how low you will stoop to make money at any cost.

It has nothing to with what you spent to make a point. You chose to spend that money to make a point, but that gives you no right what so ever to now sell the script you purchased that is someone else's work. That is illegal plain and simple.

If Shortbux owes you money like you wish to claim, then thats just karma coming back at you, that you deserve. Live with it and live with it else where. Go back to the scammers paradise and squabble like little children there instead of bring your pissy little arguments here

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,4711.msg26686.html#new

Otherwise if you seem not to provide any valid proof that I am scamming, check for the definition of it because labeling it.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 08:42:31 PM »
Your a scammer.  No proof needed, i just need to look at your site name...

ShortBux...

Ok, it's a scam

• DUCK
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 21
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »
I wub j00 Ibrahim

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 02:06:50 AM »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 02:47:46 AM »
Your a scammer.  No proof needed, i just need to look at your site name...

ShortBux...

Ok, it's a scam

Thanks for that. I still wonder if you can submit any proof, we've been hearing that we are closing, and that was 5 weeks ago, I guess we are still up.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 02:51:31 AM by ShortBux »

• pitbull

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:13 AM »
Thanks for that. I still wonder if you can submit any proof, we've been hearing that we are closing, and that was 5 weeks ago, I guess we are still up.

Yeah you might be still up now but come back and post that in 6 months time. You need to look at your motives and your past actions.
You belittle and put down every site that sold bots but in actual fact you have been doing it yourself and lied about it to try and make your site look better.
If you can easily lie about one thing, who is to say you haven't lied about more??
Your untrustworthy and a lier. Stop trying to defend your site that sells bots and stop trying to defend your lies. When you tell the truth you don't have to remember what you have previously said but when you lie you always have to remember what you have said. I guess you have a terrible memory because you have been caught out lying.

And stop posting the messages made here about yourself on Extreme Master Scammers to try and take the heat of yourself by trying to push the heat on another site owner. Grow up and suffer the consequences of your own actions.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »
Not to mention your the biggest lier that i know.

Wake up to yourself your site might still be here but members arent gunna bother joining when they see all the bad posts about you and your site.

I give you 6 months to a year if that and your site will be NO longer.

Your just hanging in by the tip of your nose no ones gunna purchase from you no ones gunna join as scam site :D

You swap and change things to often one minute its Shortbux the next its Clicksomatic then its Shortbux again ::)

For good sake make up your mind its one or the other. You stuff your members around they leave. Or dont bother joining to start with.

LOL

I wish you luck but your site is gunna DIE its the TRUTH except it :D I have :D

Funky

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: shortbux changes to clicksomatic
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 05:26:42 PM »

ShortBux decides to be a coward and attack me on a different forum.

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,9873.msg80732.html

• ItsFunky

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 05:57:55 PM »
Your a LOOSER SB

did ya mommy tell ya to do that??? Shes a looser too :D

Funky

advertise here