Author Topic: Neobux.com  (Read 39039 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • Ike Helander - Online Business Mentor (MLM Bro)
  • Referrals: 0
    • Automatic Profit System - Free REPORT
Re: Neobux.com
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »
Main reason why I'm in Neobux is that because it operating even in my language (Finnish) and it's so cool ;)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:42:49 AM by Aurora »

• Designer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2015, 03:15:46 AM »
Neobux.com is a awsome site in the world. :) :) :) :) :)

I got more than $100 with neobux :o
Hope i'll get more

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »
At present NeoBux sure payer matter, it would be nice if it would be more similar page.  :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
    • The right money strategies
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2015, 03:38:01 PM »
I'm a new member on neobux and I never considered at all that rented referrals could be bots. I know hesitate to go on with neobux but there so many good feedbacks... I think keep going for a while and wait for my first withdraw.

• Thank You
New changes more Bonus from Minijobs now !
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 01:58:55 PM »
Neobux set up the Bonus for every $1.00 u earn from minijobs to 15%

sign up today and start earning the REAL money! Made $15.00 from minihobs only today + $2.25 from Bonuses = $17.25

Neobux.com

merged ref link removed
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:15:56 PM by Aurora »

• Online Earning and Marketing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Earn online from home without investment
    • Make Money Online without Investment from home
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2015, 01:40:46 PM »
I am also have the same view of Neobux.  It is better to have direct referrals than rented referrals. talk:

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »
I also agree that Neobux is a good PTC site. And i cant disagree that they do pay low

• Thank You
    • Email
NEOBUX HIT
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2015, 05:35:19 PM »
Click  a.m https://www.neobux.com   :talk:

:-bd What is Neobux?

Neobux is one of the trusted and old bux model PTC website and also known as the king of PTC websites (Pay to click service). In Neobux you can earn money just by viewing advertisements. You can earn $0.001 to $0.01 per advertisement click.

Who can work in Neobux?

Neobux is suitable for all kind of users (for both beginner and professional online workers)   :-bd :-bd

dup merged, ref link removed
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:38:56 PM by Aurora »

• Author/Writer of JamesWafu.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 161
    • YSense Survey Review
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2016, 04:53:33 PM »
I like their Instant payment but It's hard to make profit from their RR.

Overall, it's a good site that never missed to pay their members!  ;)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »
Honestly, I don't get why a lot people complain that they can't make money from rented referrals. I've been a member at neobux for about 1,5 years now. My investment: $0. My cashouts: Just under $10 (putting all of it back into renting and extending referrals).

As you see, I haven't cashed out a lot, but that is only because I'm renting more and extending. I'm a Golden member since about 6 months back. Sure, the AVG has dropped for me but I see the pattern that the AVG drops more the more referrals I rent. The general AVG never changes for me based on upgrading or anything else. And it stands to reason that AVG would drop the more RRs you have. The odds of getting a few bad ones are quite high, and those bad ones drop the AVG way down.

But here's the thing: Even with all these bad RRs and the AVG dropping, I'm using a management that is still generating a profit for me. My RRs has never failed to pay for all of the "slots" and my membership cost on any day! I wouldn't say I'm making a lot of money from them, but I am making a profit. During the last 7 days, I've made an average profit of $0.15/day ONLY from my RRs. Counting in my own clicks, that makes for an average profit of at least $0.24/day!

Since I haven't invested any money, I've had to use only what I could get from the site itself and it's taken me a long time to get here. What I want to say with this post is that you need to have a good management of your RRs in order to make a profit from them since it is kinda tight, at least with a lower number of them.

A few things to think about:

1. NEVER recycle a referral only based on it's AVG, that's basically a suicide strategy.

2. Use "Neobux Referrals Handy Manager" and export RR data daily to keep track on your RRs clicks!

3. Set filters in NRHM to show only the RRs that are 30 days old or more. Also change the filter to show only the RRs that has less clicks then break-even for the past 2 weeks.

4. Ones a week, recycle the 5% (general number, sometimes more, sometimes less) absolute worse RRs that has the worse clicking patterns. Don't recycle RRs with 11 or more inactive days, that's just a waste of money. When you recycle, transfer the cost of the recycling to your Renting Balance. Always round out the number to transfer to the closest higher $0.10. NEVER RECYCLE USING POINTS!! The highest value you can get for them is by buying a Golden Membership so save up for that instead.

5. ALWAYS extend for 240 days! Anything less will only lower your income or possibly even get you into the negative numbers.

6. Transfer your daily cost for your RRs to your Rental Balance EVERY SINGLE DAY!! That way, you always have money to extend when the time comes. Always round out the number to transfer to the closest higher $0.10. In the examples below, transfer $0.70 for example 1 and $2.20 for example 2.
The formula to get the number is: (RR*Cost)/240=Daily Cost. Example 1: (130*1.12)/240=0.607. Example 2: (437*1.18)/240=2.149.

7. When there is a 32% discount offer, use all available funds in your Rental Balance to extend as many RRs as possible!

8. Never use the "overflow" money on your Rental Balance that you get from transfering a few cents more then your actual costs. That money will be used only for extending RRs when there is a 32% discount to maximaze the savings you do by extending as many RRs as possible for that prize.

9. When renting new RRs, always transfer the cost of the renting+240 day extension from your main balance to your rental balance. So if you want to rent 5 RR, it costs $1 but to make sure you never fall short when it comes to extending, make sure you have $6.60 ($1 for renting and $5.60 ($1.12*5=$5.60) for extending).

If you do all of this, any money left in your main balance will be your profit that can be used to either cash out or to renting more referrals. Keep in mind tho that the Golden Membership can ONLY be bought from the Main Balance so make sure you have enough saved up there to pay for the next period. I recommend to always pay for a membership using the occasional discounts.

This is the method I'm using and it's making me a decent amount of money. I never have to worry about not having enough money to pay for my RRs since they always pay for themselves and that money is being put towards keeping them. It takes quite a wile to build up a good amount of RRs but at least you don't have to worry about how to pay for the ones you already have. There are a few minor twists and turns to my strategy but this is at least the general idea and it works.

If you want to try this strategy, please don't expect immediate results. Allow at least 2 months to see the full result of this strategy. Also keep in mind that you need at least 20 RRs for this system to work properly.

And before anyone says anything: NO, I am NOT a representative for Neobux.

advertise here