Author Topic: USDBUX - Scam / www.usdbux.com  (Read 3097 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
USDBUX - Scam / www.usdbux.com
« on: August 06, 2012, 07:40:35 PM »
I will list the facts about usdbux, why it is scam. For those of you who don't know this site, the link is here. (non ref, don't be afraid): http://www.usdbux.com I really suggest you to read all of this.

Now, first of all, I have requested my payment a week, and haven't received it yet. They claim their payments are instant.
Secondly, their forum, support, updates are inactive, although, they do change withdraw fees and referral prices.
Now furthermore, they claim they have paid over 300$ which is NOT true. Simply calculate their payments from payment proofs, they have like 300 payment proofs, and 99% are cents, 0.01$-0.15$. They have ~3 payment proofs of more than 1$ requested.

You might say, maybe some members don't post their payment proofs of more than 1$.
OK, just think about it then, if you requested 1$ already, having in mind that the site is pretty new, you are doing pretty well, and would really like to stay there longer, and receive more payments, BUT you must post a proof to get paid again.

The second thing about their proofs is - They're FAKE. I've invested some time to investigate their claims about payments, and easily, I mean the first proof of payment over 1$, 1.25$ to be exact, was fake. Easy to notice, take a look yourself, they didn't even take time to edit it with picture editor... Link here: http://www.usdbux.com/proofs/20120730f052f6a7d7aa147bef679ffa0af9863b.jpg

Does this seem like payment proof of 1.25$ from usdbux? I don't think so... But you can find it listed in their proofs list of July month, today it says seven days ago. (Ironically I requested 7 days too, and haven't got paid). Now even if a payee uploaded this photo, cos he was lazy to take a snapshot of real payment, doesn't this again prove that their admin is inactive.. or an idiot.

Wish you luck, and please inform other people about this scam, you can re-post my message to other forums, if you feel it suits.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: USDBUX - Scam / www.usdbux.com
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »
I don't know about this site but I took a superficial look on a dozen or two of proofs there and they proves nothing.  :-X