Author Topic: Forum Full Of Hate  (Read 45566 times)

• Microx

Re: Forum Full Of Hate
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »
My suggestion is at least read a review before bashing on it, one of my reviews on PTCTalk was bashed because it was a new website by an *cough* admin *cough*, I think you may know who I am now, but w/e.

Another thing you can do is setup a place where ACTUAL admins from ptc sites can post a topic where they can find out what people think about it and if they want to join. The "New PTC Websites" is a joke as people just post new sites even when it is not theirs. Also in that same section I don't think velocity is a new site anymore.

I have more, but I want to see what you think of these. As I said before Coronus your not a bad guy after all, you just seem bad with the staff around you at ptctalk. BTW I had no hate toward you or ptctalk, just annoyed how the system over there is a little corrupt and scammers can just come in run amock while your staff take a jab at the people there.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:03:01 AM by Microx »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 01:02:15 AM »
yes a simple google search and looking at a few ads on the site was all that was necessary to see it was the same coinclick scammer,.....and  HE COULD NOT SEE THAT??????

ROFL!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 06:08:47 AM by Stalky »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 01:07:03 AM »
Well I assumed a large portion of the hate was directed towards me lol.
Especially because of your thread where the admin pretended to be me.
And said that I steal referrals.  ???

that was mostly just joking around there, we were bored LOL

but i must ask this, you have stated many times i have seen that you do not ever delete any members,.....

....then what do you do with our pruned referrals?............................................... ;)

......and why would it be necessary to prune them if you never delete members anyways..................................?..............

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 01:12:34 AM »
We do delete members, we started this a few months back.
With a database full of 200,000 it was starting to lag the site.
We delete any user who has been inactive for over 50 days.
Other than that, we don't delete users, just ban if necessary.
If you prune someone, they sit unreferred until they are deleted for inactivity.
We do not put them back on the market, that would be a very very bad business practice.

I think I may do a staff revamp, but what staff do you find unsatisfactory?
I know of the obvious ones but are there any that you would really like to keep.
As for the review board, that would work micro but the owners never apply lol.
Most are busy and don't have time to review PTC sites all the time.

And also I still don't know who you are lol.
As I said, I don't read into most situations.
My moderators do the work cleaning the forums.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 01:16:30 AM »
We do delete members, we started this a few months back.
With a database full of 200,000 it was starting to lag the site.
We delete any user who has been inactive for over 50 days.
Other than that, we don't delete users, just ban if necessary.
If you prune someone, they sit unreferred until they are deleted for inactivity.
We do not put them back on the market, that would be a very very bad business practice.

I think I may do a staff revamp, but what staff do you find unsatisfactory?
I know of the obvious ones but are there any that you would really like to keep.
As for the review board, that would work micro but the owners never apply lol.
Most are busy and don't have time to review PTC sites all the time.

And also I still don't know who you are lol.
As I said, I don't read into most situations.
My moderators do the work cleaning the forums.

thank you for clearing that up, it was confusing because ive seen a few people ask you to delete their account and you responded telling them you do not delete accounts.

i understand now

• Microx

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 01:16:36 AM »
I really don't want to get people fired, but some of your global mods *cough* peo *cough* just don't know how to handle a situation. When a person on ptctalk is defending a PTC from people saying it is a scam when it is not peo always says why are you defending something you know is a scam. Refer to this topic: http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,7061.0.html <<Look at how he handles how the situation on page 2.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:23:35 AM by Microx »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 01:18:32 AM »
I'm not sure what you were saying there micro.
Other than no more peotz lol.

• Microx

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 01:22:32 AM »
My bad, I mixed up my words. :p Read again.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • BANNED!!
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 01:38:05 AM »
One of his IP's was traced to an account of mine I was told by a site owner.  Isn't that enough to show he did it?  He knows how to hack just as much as he knows how to create shit scripts.

Makes sense to me.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 02:01:54 AM »
i just want to say this out of everything that has happened, aside all the drama and words ever said between any of us... i want to take a quote from twysted here,

we as owners can stop whom uses our sites, therefore we can stop the kids to a point.

this is the main problem here which has caused the fighting, the paypal probs, the scams,......everything bad.......i dont mind so much kids clickin and using the sites.....but when kids get to involved and trying to run sites of their own and being scandolus(and i hope  we all remember how unbeleivably scandoulous we were at age 11-17 come on now  ::) ::) ) it has caused complete chaos on so many people, so many people have been directly and indirectly affected horribly,..and it only continues because other kids see oxidation and others as role models or they want to out do them.....or they just think hey,....look at all those gullible people in that forum(  ;D )

so this quote from twysted is what we all need to focus on as a force.