Author Topic: How do you rate this forum 1-10  (Read 12055 times)

• PHP/C++ Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: How do you rate this forum 1-10
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 05:58:40 PM »
I Rate TalkPTC ∞.

• Thank You
  • Money maker
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
I rate 9. Not perfect but very good.

• Earning is just easy ..I may or may not click during fridays
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • To God be the Glory
  • Referrals: 47
    • Bealieza.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
I'll go for 10, the best forum..

• Outlaw 9-6
  • Thank You
    • Recommended Clicks
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »
I know this thread was created a year ago, but I decided to post anyway :laugh:

TalkPTC on a scale of 1 to 10? I'll give it 8. The site is good but I find the rules here to be quite stiff, necessary though they may be to fight spam.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 10:17:16 PM »
TalkPTC on a scale of 1 to 10? I'll give it 8. The site is good but I find the rules here to be quite stiff, necessary though they may be to fight spam.

what part of our rules do you consider 'stiff'   ;)

we allow ref links on new websites  ;D
but we will only allow it for the first poster, we do this so members bring us new sites fast
this is good for all our members because they get a chance at all the freebies and some refs on very new sites

we allow ref links on success stories  ;D
posters will probably get referrals but in exchange we want to know if they upgraded and how long they waited for their payout.
This helps us too because it will show us any sign of problems once a site starts to delay payouts

Our members only require 5 posts to post a new site in the downline builder,  most forums require 50  ;D
Sometimes members only make the 5 posts and then disappear,  to us this is a sort of spam so we will allow active members to add their ref link if the last poster has not logged in for a month
Its a great way for active members to get a chance to get refs to old sites like clixsense, linkgrand or clicksia

we give all our members a chance to post a ref link on the announcement boards when they ask for their ref link in our top 10.  ;D
i can guarantee if their site is good and gets good votes they will get referrals but in exchange we want to know why they like a site

all this includes a lot of ref links and ref links very easily turn into  ::letter s :: p ::a :;m
We want our members to get the benefits of the forum but we hate spam so YES we do enforce our rules very strictly   ;)

i hope you will enjoy our stiff, non spam forum for a long time   ;D

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 10:39:17 PM »
i like to add a comment , if any member feel there's a strict rule , or something you don't like , you can simply open a topic here in feeback and suggestions section and post all what you think , and be sure we will listen to your suggestions and do what we can do from it , idea from all rules is just to keep forum spam free and make it easy for members , nothing more  :)

• Thank You
    • Thedailyclix - Your Daily revenue
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »
+10 i like the Forum, Admins to  :-bd (sorry for my bad enghlish)

• Outlaw 9-6
  • Thank You
    • Recommended Clicks
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 01:49:22 PM »
Quote from: Aurora

Well, here are some of them:
General Rules
:: - No, no hidden or shortened links.
Q1: Can I ask why? I usually use shortened links (like L i n k b u c k s) on my signature on other forums.
Q2: Does this rule apply to forum signatures too?

Success Stories
:: - Only post screenshots,  do not link to proof on blogs or anywhere else.
Q1: Can I also ask why?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »
Nice questions. Let me comment my personal point of view about this:
Q1: Can I ask why? I usually use shortened links

We have to pay to advertise our referral links and it is not guaranteed that someone will join.
If we use a shortened link, we are earning just for the member to click on a link, wherever it links to, whatever he will join or not.
IMO, advertise with shortened links should be, at least, two times more expensive than a normal link or referral link... >:)

Me, myself, never click on shortened links and it is disgusting when ptc admins send us spam e-mails named as newsletter or so, full of LS.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:04:15 PM by PapaiMark »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:24 PM »
Quote from: Aurora

Well, here are some of them:
General Rules
:: - No, no hidden or shortened links
Q1: Can I ask why? I usually use shortened links (like L i n k b u c k s) on my signature on other forums.
Q2: Does this rule apply to forum signatures too?.
A1:  ::letter s  :: p ::a :;m
if we allow linkshorteners our mods have to click the link to check for a ref link and the spammer gets paid for spamming.  They will continue to spam until they get banned and then they make dup accounts and start all over again
A2: the rule applies to the whole forum but people clicking a sig are interested to see whats there so i don't see a problem with sigs. we will allow linkshorteners in sigs  ;D

we added the linkshortener rule years ago and a lot has changed since then so we will take another look at the rule and see if we can somehow fit linkshorteners into our system sometime in the near future

Success Stories
:: - Only post screenshots,  do not link to proof on blogs or anywhere else.
Q1: Can I also ask why?

A1: several reasons  ;D
1: it shows us delays in payouts. we have one thread per site so its very easy to see when a site changes from paying in 1 day to taking 6 weeks
2: authenticity.  members come and post their own proof.  if they link to sites we have no way of knowing if the payment proof is real. some admins fill their own forums with fake proof.
3: and probably the most important  ;D  this is a ptc forum and we want the info here, ready and available to our members. 
we will support our members any way we can but we expect our members to support us too.  we are not here for people to just spam a link to a blog and leave

thanks for taking the time to post.  :-bd  its always good to get a fresh point of view and if something is beneficial to our members we are always willing to consider changes 

advertise here