Author Topic: ClixPal.com for Sale with 5,651 Members  (Read 2545 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • ClixPal
ClixPal.com for Sale with 5,651 Members
« on: February 25, 2017, 08:10:36 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of ClixPal.com, I have built the site to almost 6,000 members in just 1 month. I have done all the work and by years end. the site should approach nearly 80,000 members. We also have a Facebook Page that will be included in the sale that has over 3,000 likes.

What is included:
Domain: ClixPal.com
Hosting: good for another 5 months
License: EvolutionScript, the license is good for another 5 months in which you can renew.
Plugin: Revenue Shares ($50 value), Fixed PTC Advertisements ($60 value), Traffic Exchange ($50 value), Clixgrid Clone ($45 value), Referral Contest ($65 value), Head-Tail Game ($10 value)
I paid on plugin alone $290 + $275 for 33Brushes to design the site + $45 for 6 months License from EvelutionScript + $25 to remove the footer link.  and 6 months hosting which was $78. I have paid $713 for the design, plugins, hosting to get everything the site needed to operate. I also have spend another $600+ on advertising. I spend alot on NeoBux with Fixed advertisements with them and it brought a lot of members through them.
Facebook Page
And we also launched a PTC forum that we will include as well in this sale PTCBooster

Our own members now are spreading the word and the site is growing really well, this is the time for a new owner to take over. The site in sales in just one month have made $652.63 and that just sales. I have not included what we have made with adhitz, and our other affiliates that we can go over with those who are interested. Offerwalls have made us some nice money as well.

The reason I am selling is because, I have another site that I am launching and I won't have time to work on this one. I am only going to sell to someone who can take this site to the next level.

This site is setup for success all the work has been done. This is an open auction, if you are interested ask any question that you may have. And if you have a serious offer, pm I will let you know where I stand and if we agree we will proceed from there.

Thank you and happy bidding

Sincerely
The ClixPal Team

advertise here