Author Topic: Bestcloudcoin - Every Daily 4433 Satoshi  (Read 761 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 1
Bestcloudcoin - Every Daily 4433 Satoshi
« on: February 21, 2018, 12:37:46 AM »
Free Bonus 150 Satoshi

How do I use FREE card ?

In order to activate the free card, click on "buy new card" at the bottom of the section, click on the "free card" at the bottom of the section, and you will be able to complete the required transaction and then you will be able to earn your FREE card automatically.

How Do I Collect What I Earn?

After logging in to your account, please log in to my card section, face all cards defined in your account come separately for each card collection you do not have to do this, click on collect winnings on cards just press, all wins on their cards in time your account will be added as retractable winnings. The winnings of the cards are 10. you can pick up every minute.

There Are Different Types Of Money In The System.

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - LITECOIN - DASH - Monero production with our system different cards are available for each coin production which you can coine if you want to make investments and produce, please coin related to the section of my cards log in to the field.

How to convert Satoshi BITCOIN

In the Member panel, scroll to the Convertor tab to translate Bitcoin Enter the amount of satoshi you want and press the dial button Satoshi Bitcoin will be translated simultaneously and your account will be It will be reflected.

Free Bonus

Daily 4433 Satoshi

Every 10 minutes 1 Claim

If you share your FREE card application with the following banner in your social media accounts and send screenshots to the form below, our team will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.

Minimum / Maximum Withdraw:

NO FEE

0.001 BTC'dir.

Minimum  / Maximum Deposit:

Min. : 0.001 BTC

Max. :  1 BTC

Witdraw Time:

Every Months 15 - 30 Days

REGISTER HERE LINK

advertise here