Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 2417 times)

• ItsFunky

Hi All
« on: April 05, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »
Hi all

Some of you already know me but for those who dont i am one who also was banned from PTC Talk for speaking my mind to a mod :o

Anyways look like a great site you have here good to see some regular names i know like Butler ;D Or Stalky your going by here :)

Catchya Funky :D

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »
Hi all

Some of you already know me but for those who dont i am one who also was banned from PTC Talk for speaking my mind to a mod :o

Anyways look like a great site you have here good to see some regular names i know like Butler ;D Or Stalky your going by here :)

Catchya Funky :D

wow long time no see Funky, i am glad your here  ;D ;D  i hope you dont give me a piece of your mind  :D ;D :D

• ItsFunky

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
Hi Stalky

Well its my birthday today so i will behave :P

Thanks for the welcome and no i wont give you a piece of my mind id rather talk some of yours :D

Your so wise :) I have missed your posts :-[ am gald i found you here :)

Catchya Funky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:59:30 PM »
Hi Funky welcome and happy birthday ;D

wow you got banned?  i always thought you got fed up. i remember you posting something about not coming back :D

• ItsFunky

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 03:11:25 PM »
Hi Sabby

Another member i remember ;) You were also so helpful and witty ;)

Thanks for the Birthday wishes :)

Yeah i had a run in with Albs about a post she kept deleting on me for no reason and next minute i know i am banned i dont even know why ???

No skin off my nose those ;)

I can login there now but dont bother with their crap bunch of tree huging hippies can have their crappy forum :D

Catchya Funky

advertise here