Author Topic: ::Report Rules:: Read before reporting.  (Read 34081 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • visit my blog pramukhrn.blogspot.com
  • Referrals: 0
    • make money online easily read this blog
sorry for the off topic
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:11 PM »
a guy called n1kcf is passing wrong comments on me i request papai to take actions against him  >:(

• Neobux elite PTC site. Strategies, referrals and much more!
  • Thank You
    • Earn online money PTC.
    • Email
Re: sorry for the off topic
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »
You finally answer ??
Can you please share with us what exactly is not accurate to my sayings??
Looking forward to hear what you have to say!!
Here is the story

I have sign to your Jssbux yesterday as your referral after we agreed to do so and you should sign to Buxp as mine afterwards.
I sent you my id i used after registration and since then you haven't take any action.
Since yesterday i sent you several messages but you haven't reply to any of them although you are online.

So i have to warn anyone

Be carefull as this guy is not trustworthy

I'm sorry to go public but your behavior forces me to do that.
We are a community who tries to help each other, as we all have a common target and behaviors like that doesn't help at all. ::yuk
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:18:22 PM by n1ckf »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: ::Report Rules:: Read before reporting.
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »
firstly pramukh our rules state you must post the deal in your first post.  you just said to signup to your site and you would signup to your partners
a few posts down you said you want a site with lr.......   that should be in the first post coz nobody is going to check every  post to see if you added any specifications

n1ckf you are right but in this case can you just agree to disagree because it make no sense for pramukh to signup to a site without lr if he can only accept payment by lr. 
maybe you have another site you can offer him that does have lr as an option?

pramukh exchange can be good but they are all about communication.  make your exchange partner a friend and they will be a lot more active
i expect you to edit your first post and instead of telling people to just signup, you specify what you do or do not want and ask them first what sites they can offer you in exchange

good luck to both of you

• Neobux elite PTC site. Strategies, referrals and much more!
  • Thank You
    • Earn online money PTC.
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2012, 08:11:26 PM »
@Aurora

I tottaly agree with your sayings but the luck of communication from pramukh's side is something that makes the other party feels really bad...
When you sent messages and beeing ignored is something that makes you not happy at all..

Anyway i dont want to continue this dispute (i'm not here for that anyways) and definately i'm not in the age where  i need a refferee to do whatever shall be done.
I appologise to you for any mess in the forum as i should be more carefull with whom i deal...

• Thank You
  • visit my blog pramukhrn.blogspot.com
    • make money online easily read this blog
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »
ok aurora i will look to it and a message to n1kaf we can continue our ex please pm me

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: sorry for the off topic
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
You finally answer ??
Can you please share with us what exactly is not accurate to my sayings??
Looking forward to hear what you have to say!!
Here is the story

I have sign to your Jssbux yesterday as your referral after we agreed to do so and you should sign to Buxp as mine afterwards.
I sent you my id i used after registration and since then you haven't take any action.
Since yesterday i sent you several messages but you haven't reply to any of them although you are online.

So i have to warn anyone

Be carefull as this guy is not trustworthy

I'm sorry to go public but your behavior forces me to do that.
We are a community who tries to help each other, as we all have a common target and behaviors like that doesn't help at all. ::yuk

I just read this and now its too late. This guy pramukh also made a deal with me just yesterday with my twickerz, and we agreed that i signup to his browse4bux (that same day i signedup) and he'll do the same for me with twickerz, now he's refusing to signup in my twickerz....PLEASE never deal with pramukh, thanks!

advertise here