Author Topic: Web hosts that have stable servers?  (Read 1000 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Web hosts that have stable servers?
« on: June 08, 2023, 10:08:17 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that Orangeserver.net and also Hostnamaste.com offer dedicated servers at good rates.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability of this hosting provider. Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Web hosts that have stable servers?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 09:29:51 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 11:15:21 AM »
I will be keeping as a customer with Hostnamaste.com for years to come! I bought budget server hosting 4 months ago and loved the support!
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all levelĀ“s knowledge people.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 09:39:20 AM »
I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my files to ServerUnion.com dedicated servers was a clever decision...
ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server! You'll get unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.

advertise here