Author Topic: Dollarise.com-  (Read 3808 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Dollarise.com-
« on: August 17, 2008, 02:33:50 PM »
I guess this is the section to introduce this New site!

Join Dollarise.com for FREE and create a FREE account.

At Dollarise, member get rewarded to view websites, complete offers, surveys, and earn cash back when you shop from Dollarise partner stores worldwide!

Dollarise supports charity programs where you can give your earnings to charity organizations. Fill the Contact us form at our website to have your charity organization to partner with us and be listed in our charity network.

We are looking for members and advertisers to join our new site.

For advertiser, promote your businesses using Dollarise pay per click advertising system by region and interest (store, edit, cancel, pause and resume running ads)/ pay per sign up and banner Click here to advertise. We have archive page for your expired ads to further increase your business exposure.

Member Join Now For Free
More opportunity for members to make money, donate to charity and travel.
Get paid to complete offers ( free, free trial, cash back, signups, etc ) , get paid to click and earn cash back when you shop (regular cash back offers).
Newbies- we have some free and free trial offers available for you to try out (Depending on countries. Login to your account to see availability)

Our business income:

* Advertisers (Banners)
* Advertisers (Text Ads)
* Advertisers (Offers)
* Others

We have two tier referral reward system.
-Direct Tier ( members referred directly by you ) - you earn 20% matching all offers, clicks, shopping rebates your referral makes for LIFE. ( with your FREE standard account )
-2nd Tier ( members referred by your direct referral ) - you earn 5% matching all offers, clicks, shopping rebates their referred members made (when you have premium account).

Members, we reward you for getting advertisers to use our services.
-You make 10% of all your advertiser's purchases for each completed clicks for LIFE.
-Top performing members will be invited to attend our Performance Recognition Party in San Francisco or any other US cities [plane tickets to our Party, food and lodging will be paid for at our company expense] (program pending planning, join our forum to find out future updates!)

Earnings Example for Members (based on potential averages)
* You click 10 ads per day = $0.20!
* 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $.80!
* Your weekly earnings = $7.00!
* You complete one or two offers/sign ups/cash back per month = $5.00
* 20 referrals complete one or two offers/sign ups/cash back per month = $20.00
* 1 referred Advertiser purchase advertisement worth $1000 per month = $100.00
* Your potential monthly earnings = $153!             
PLUS earnings paid directly from our advertisers to you

Members have the options to redeem earnings by making a donation to charity organizations, convert them to advertiser's credit or request payment. Cashout using Company Check & AlertPay & PayPal.

Don't delay. Sign up today to start earning money. We can all use money for gas, right! 

Get Web Traffic - Dollarise - Get Cash Back When You Shop, Complete Offers, Click, Earn Cash When Others Shop, Complete Offers, Click.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 01:22:07 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
Are you the owner.
Is it $0.02 for click and $0.004 for ref click it's kinda vague on that main page. And advertising rates seem to be too high to attract advertisers.
Micro Ad - 1000 visits | 15 seconds per visit - $10.00
Standard Ad - 1000 visits | 30 seconds per visit - $20.00
Do they actually have real offers there or is it just bux ptsu.

• Thank You
in the red link there is a link its http://dollarise.com/??=talkptc.com is that a referral link or what?

• Junior
  • Thank You
Are you the owner.
Is it $0.02 for click and $0.004 for ref click it's kinda vague on that main page. And advertising rates seem to be too high to attract advertisers.
Micro Ad - 1000 visits | 15 seconds per visit - $10.00
Standard Ad - 1000 visits | 30 seconds per visit - $20.00
Do they actually have real offers there or is it just bux ptsu.

Hi JohnnyBlack

Thanks for your feedback.

1)   I am the admin for now till the company hires more people.
2)   $0.02 for click and $0.004 for ref click is what you earn when you click on Mega Ad. Please read http://www.dollarise.com/faq.php?p=M&t=payoutrate for all pay out rate.
3)   Dollarise has four types of View Advertisement Package and more. The CHEAPEST View Advertisement Package is as low as 1 cent per click.  For complete pricing, please see http://www.dollarise.com/advertise.php
4)   You earn 10% when you refer an advertiser to purchase View Advertisement Package.
5)   Dollarise have real offers at the offer page. When you login to the member panel and click on the offer link, you can see free, trial, survey, sweepstakes offers from various companies. Dollarise have cash back offer at the regular cash back offer section. If you are from US or CA, you can see Apple Store, Stubhub and Priceline (US).  You earn % on cash back shopping at these stores.
6)   At the get paid to sign up, you can purchase sign up to promote your business. We have bank bonus, payment processor sign up and others.
7)   Dollarise will add a section for discount and coupon for stores from US, CA, UK soon. Dollarise welcome all INT members and we have more projects to work with.

I hope that answer your all questions

Feel free to send a message at Dollarise Contact Us page

Thanks

Dollarise Support

• Junior
  • Thank You
in the red link there is a link its http://dollarise.com/??=talkptc.com is that a referral link or what?
Hi mjomha

Thanks for asking. That is not a ref link. That is a performance link to indicate visitors from talkptc.com.
When you sign up, you will have your own ref link with your username, not website name.

I hope that I have answer all your question.

Thanks

Regards,

Dollarise Support.

• Thank You
    • Clickerscompany.com
    • Email
I registered and start to promote in clickerscompany, Hope it's a good choice.

• Thank You
Thanx for your reply I hope you don't mind I am posting your rates so we have them here.

Amount You Earn Per click ( For Each View Advertisement Package)
Mega Ad - 120 seconds per visit    $0.02
Value Ad - 60 seconds per visit    $0.015
Standard Ad - 30 seconds per visit    $0.01
Micro Ad - 15 seconds per visit    $0.005

Amount You Earn Per Direct referral click:
Mega Ad - 120 seconds per visit    $0.004
Value Ad - 60 seconds per visit    $0.003
Standard Ad - 30 seconds per visit    $0.002
Micro Ad - 15 seconds per visit    $0.001

Amount You Earn Per Level 2 referral click:
Mega Ad - 120 seconds per visit    -   $0.001
Value Ad - 60 seconds per visit    -   $0.00075
Standard Ad - 30 seconds per visit    -   $0.0005
Micro Ad - 15 seconds per visit    -   $0.00025

Referrals Membership upgrade:    -   $4 per Direct referral Premium upgrade
    -   $2 per Level 2 referral Premium upgrade

I am a bit curious though why would a company like Semicontek LLC that produces software, mechanical parts, Electrical parts run a ptc.

• Thank You
    • Clickerscompany.com
    • Email
Apparently affiliate with http://semicontek.com/

A link to dollarise is available on this site., I'm curious too LOL

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:52:20 PM by Clickerscompany »

• Junior
  • Thank You
Hi JohnnyBlack & Clickerscompany .

Semicontek main website is for selling industrial software, mechanical parts, Electrical parts. Semicontek doesn't produce anything but represent various industrial companies to market their products. If you are a purchaser or someone in charge of the engineering/design and are interested in getting any of those, trial machine automated software, precise or customized components or outsource OEM projects, feel free to contact Industrial Products & Manufacturing Services division.

Dollarise is for consumers and advertiser who want to reach Internet consumer, where it has not only ppc, but also has offers to complete and cash back for Direct TV, ADT and some shopping cash back like Apple Stores, Priceline, Stubhub. We may add more components in the future.

Exploring new opportunities and Diversification to different segment of business. I hope that answer your questions.

Thanks

Regards,

Dollarise Support.

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
site looks pretty good . it gives me un error when i try to access the home page : "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /html/ on this server."

advertise here