Author Topic: Vipbux  (Read 2826 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Vipbux
« on: March 21, 2008, 03:12:27 AM »
I bought 5 referrals from them to test it out but some are not active clickers at all...i even have one who hasn't clicked in a week...does this happen in other sites...sorry but i'm really new to this and was just wondering if this happens alot.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: Vipbux
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 03:23:07 AM »
Hi, CassieCool.  ;)

Yes, it happens... sometimes, and it's worst on some sites: some sell you inactive members, some sell you inexistent ones and some even don't give you what you paid for, lol.  >:(

The only program which I'm happy with the referrals packages I purchased is ClixMania: only 6.78 % are inactive.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 04:25:52 AM »
Yeah so far my best experience with referrals is on clixmania.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 04:28:41 AM »
so is clixmania a good site to join any info if referrals are good there i might buy.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 05:35:53 AM »
 Clixmania has been the best for me also. Even when then went down for awhile because of paypal problems I hardly lost any of active referrals.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 06:52:32 AM »
Clixmania has been the best for me also. Even when then went down for awhile because of paypal problems I hardly lost any of active referrals.

Yes, that's right: at that time, the owner acted very smart: informed everyone (via e-mail) about what was going on and how he would handle the situation, so members kept their faith on the program.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Join and Get Paid
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
I bought 5 referrals from them to test it out but some are not active clickers at all...i even have one who hasn't clicked in a week...does this happen in other sites...sorry but i'm really new to this and was just wondering if this happens alot.

Sure. This happens a lot. Some sites like bux.to have replacement policy, but I think it is only for 500+ ref package, and don't know for how long >:(

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
Some sites like bux.to have replacement policy, but I think it is only for 500+ ref package

Ýes, you're right, topptc: only for 500+ packs... But it doesn't matter, it's just the same crap. You buy one of that packs, and after a certain time, you'll see that most of your referrals "stopped" clicking or "they" just make around 4-6 clicks each, misteriously, LOL.  >:(

and don't know for how long >:(

No wonder if the whole program passes away soon.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »
buying refs is a risk, it's part of the program. if you don't want to risk anything then don't spend anymoney, but doing about anyhing in ptc is a risk.

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »
i just bought some at honstbux. we'll see how they'll turn out