Author Topic: I want to open an aurora site, please give me some suggestions.  (Read 4285 times)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: I want to open an aurora site, please give me some suggestions.
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 07:03:57 AM »

Try google or discussing with any real GPT/PTC webmasters. Unless you intend to start users out earning $0.0001 per click and $0.00001 per referral click.

Like I said try ... talking it over with those that have real knowledge....

You make it sound like you did that discussing.

You repeatedly told us to talk to people who know more than us...but you can't point these people out and you said you didn't talk to them.  Therefore, why are you speaking as though you know what your talking about?  Why even give advice that you have no idea if it's correct or incorrect?

You insinuated that you knew these people, in order to give your own arguement some weight.  Whenever someone asks you a hard question, you can't just say "Go talk to the real professionals"

You need to do the numbers, say cashout is $10, 50 users make it to cashout, there's $500 within a month to two months which isn't hard for heavy promoters. I have seen some ptc bloggers make cashout within 3-4 days of a ptc launch. Here's another thing, your income should come from advertisers not just referral purchases or premium upgrades. News flash, advertisers for PTC's are scarce unless you have top notch ad-packs.

That sounds like your already talking about a ponzi scheme....$10 payout? Anything with those high click rates is a scam.  If you knew Aurora, you would know that advertisers are easy to come by...most Aurora sales are advertising and that is what my site is, Aurora.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 07:13:48 AM by eecash »

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »
Bux site can not live a long time! I want to make an aurora not bux site.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 04:13:59 PM »
Bux site can not live a long time! I want to make an aurora not bux site.

DING!

+1 Educated Individual  ;)

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »
You make it sound like you did that discussing.
You repeatedly told us to talk to people who know more than us...but you can't point these people out and you said you didn't talk to them.  Therefore, why are you speaking as though you know what your talking about?  Why even give advice that you have no idea if it's correct or incorrect?
I never made it sound like that, it was advice to the original poster, there was no 'us' in it as I was not referring to you since you were NOT the one asking the question. I never stated who I did or did not talk to so now youre fabricating stories to make yourself seem right. Next I am speaking because I know what I am talking about, I was not aware it would bring such alarm and discomfort if another individual different from yourself and BlackTurdday would have something to say on the topic..

You insinuated that you knew these people, in order to give your own argument some weight.  Whenever someone asks you a hard question, you can't just say "Go talk to the real professionals"
*fixed your spelling for ya*

Now, I never insinuated knowing anyone, please find the text ANYWHERE where I claim of who I know or hint at it. Again fabricating and doing exactly what you're accusing me of, trying to give your argument and response weight. As for the record I wasn't aware this was an argument but apparently you take things more serious on the Internets.

That sounds like your already talking about a ponzi scheme....$10 payout? Anything with those high click rates is a scam.  If you knew Aurora, you would know that advertisers are easy to come by...most Aurora sales are advertising and that is what my site is, Aurora.
A payout does not determine the click rate. I'm confused why you're even starting out with an example I gave on cashouts then relating it to click rates anyhow. I know advertisements are NOT easy to come by, currently with how the market is flooded and the amount of these sites going up and down. I am aware of aurora advertisements but that is not instant the moment you start the site, you have to factor in advertising the site, getting members, etc, etc. You make it seem like grab $300 and you're on your way.

Hopefully if you wish to further this conversation you won't cling to childish tactics like fabricating things I have not said.

DING!
+1 Educated Individual  ;)
Ding +1 for being the first person that brought BUX sites into this discussion.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 10:06:54 PM »
Ding +1 for being the first person that brought BUX sites into this discussion.

I don't think so. How many Aurora sites do you know that pay 1 cent per click and have $10 cashouts?

Looking at your blog, it seems you only have experience with Bux sites and paid-email sites. So how would you be able to provide objective feedback on an Aurora based discussion?

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
I don't think so.
Thinking has nothing to do with it, read up for proof it happened. Bux sites was your first response and first attempt to make a personal insult on someone based on their opinion.

How many Aurora sites do you know that pay 1 cent per click and have $10 cashouts?
Where oh where did I even mention $0.01 per click, once?

Looking at your blog, it seems you only have experience with Bux sites and paid-email sites. So how would you be able to provide objective feedback on an Aurora based discussion?
I have several sites I work on that occupy my time so I can make something called "income" the blog is a spare time thing and does not house all of my information or knowledge, nothing even close to it. I guess in your theory, everything a person knows by default is present on their blog? Speaking of experience with Bux and Aurora there are articles on both present on the blog.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 07:56:36 AM »
I don't see the link to the blog.  I must have missed it.  ???

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 05:45:15 AM »
In my sig.
Would post it but, a certain mod over and ptctalk has spread this disagreement to that site due to immaturity.
If he has any pull here, the same will probably happen.
Claiming links I posted over 7 months ago are NOW all of a sudden spam when relevant to topic and supplying what users asked for.

Must be nice to have that much time on your hands.

I guess some people just can't handle the fact someone doesn't think the way they do.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »
yea thats true

advertise here