Author Topic: PTC Banners and Logos Designer (experience of designing at least 15 PTCs)  (Read 4375 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Well, It's kinda self advertising. I'm gonna make it short. I'm a freelancer graphic designer. I make logos and banners for sites, specially for PTCs. I have worked for at least 15 PTC sites and all of those sites succeeded. I'll demand the lowest cost for making banners.

My specialty is animated banner mainly. My rate will vary from $2 to $5. Negotiations are always welcome.

Interested parties reply me here.

_ DeZiner

Some sample banners done by me:

...can't upload all, the post is getting much weighty..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:46:28 PM by DeZiner »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
hello i'm interested a couple of questions though.

Are you accepting paypal personal payments?

May i see a sample of your work? Kindly pm me.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
I am interested as well.

I need a 125x125 banner and could go for a new 468x90 banner as well. Maybe a half banner and a 120x60 too. Trying to cover my bases in all the sizes cause people been asking for particular sizes lately for exchanges.

I would like to see some of your work before I commit though.

• Junior
  • Thank You
add me in yahoo messenger: zahid.enim@yahoo.com
gmail: naimenim@gmail.com

• Thank You
    • Earnings area
No offence but I'm withdrawing my interest because i feel that we cannot collaborate together. In fact i found the answer in my first question on my own so i find it difficult to proceed tho you are properly qualified as per your statement. Good luck.

• Junior
  • Thank You
No offence but I'm withdrawing my interest because i feel that we cannot collaborate together. In fact i found the answer in my first question on my own so i find it difficult to proceed tho you are properly qualified as per your statement. Good luck.

:confused: Don't know what happened, but I think some samples should be added. Check above, some samples are added. I'm gonna build my portfolio on my website www.DeZiner.us....but, it's still under construction.

• Thank You
    • Earnings area
pm sent.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
I wish you could make the pictures show up in the forum but I can see that your banners you made above are very good.

• Junior
  • Thank You
Can anyone please let me know whether the banner images on the first post of this thread are loading or not? One user can't see the images. The images are loading properly here!

• Junior
  • Thank You
I wish you could make the pictures show up in the forum but I can see that your banners you made above are very good.

Do you see the pictures...then images are loading properly. These are banners of sites that are closed or yet to be launched.

You can send me instructions about your required banners. Is this your site-www.payingsitesreview.com ?