Author Topic: PTC Beginners blog - personal experience  (Read 4125 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
PTC Beginners blog - personal experience
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
Hello, this is my first ever blog. I use to express my personal view on PTC as well as other income stream. This is juat a beginning and hope to get some comment from forum members.

Feel free to browse thru my blog;

http://muazhadi.blogspot

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 05:12:20 PM by Aurora »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: PTC Beginners blog - personal experience
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 05:34:27 AM »
I'll be releasing an ebook about PTC to all my blog reader. This ebook will be totally FREE of charge and you will have it as a gift from me. Amongst topic covered are;

PTC overview
Alertpay and PayPal account registration for beginner
Making money from PTC??
How to find referrals
How to succeed in PTC
How to protect your account (ban, hack, stolen, delete)
PTC risk
Personal tips etc

This ebook consist of more than 60 pages and will be in English and Malay version. Hope that all your questions, doubt and inquiries about PTC covered in this FREE ebook.

Bookmark this blog for updates. The book is 97% completed and shall be releasing very soon!! Thank you for supporting my blog

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
Preview. will be releasing soon, free for all

• Thank You
    • Highly recomended paying PTCs. Just take a look;)
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
I don't believe that this is your first blog :P, you're really good man. I made a site in freewebs, with highly recomended PTCs - http://www.freewebs.com/itabux/, it's easier. But I know that blogger is the best. I made a dedicated page to Neobux in Blogger...

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

Feel free to download this ebook as this is 'A Complete Guide for Beginners!' on how to earn money from PTC. It can be quite frustrating when we purchase some e-books which claim that we can make thousands or even millions from the internet but in the end, it doesn’t work out. Hence, I wrote this free and realistic guide to help you but I do not promise that you will make millions or even thousands. Anyway, for a beginner, it will give you a ‘taste’ of earning some side income and hopefully it will be your first step to fly higher in online business.

Topic covered are;
- Introduction to PTC
- Making money from PTC impossible?
- Step-by-step guide (Alertpay, Paypal, PTC account)
- How to select PTC
- How to avoid from being banned
- Referral search techniques
- How to succeed in PTC
- PTC Risks and how to handle them
- Tips from my personal experiences
- Top Paying PTC (until July 2008)

It is available in English and Malay version.

p/s for PTC newbie, not for PTC expert!  :doh:

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
Hello, this is my first ever blog. I use to express my personal view on PTC as well as other income stream. This is juat a beginning and hope to get some comment from forum members.

http://muazhadi.blogspot.com/

WOOW :o Don`t u guys ever learn that bux sites are 99% scams.Well ... amico , you just made ur choice between that 99%. the worst choice i`ve seen .  :(

you seem to be satisfied whit ur choice , and blinded by thous payment .did u ever wondered how many didn`t receive their payment . i personally don`t want to join a site that have a lot a complains .hope u will receive ur payments , but i doubt u will receive all of them. :) :)

to keep it short i say: u are promoting crappy scam sites. >:(

I'll be releasing an ebook about PTC to all my blog reader. This ebook will be totally FREE of charge and you will have it as a gift from me. Amongst topic covered are;

PTC overview
Making money from PTC??
How to find referrals
How to succeed in PTC
PTC risk
Personal tips etc

This ebook consist of more than 60 pages and will be in English and Malay version. Hope that all your questions, doubt and inquiries about PTC covered in this FREE ebook.

Bookmark this blog for updates. The book is 97% completed and shall be releasing very soon!! Thank you for supporting my blog

and who need an ebook to join  ptc , and who will belive u after they are scamed by the sites u promote? ???
they just need to do the math , but is enuf they ask a few ppl here or on the chat room and the problem solved. ;) but in the end there a too many gaga, crack-brained who think they need an ebook for a ptc. :-\

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 02:50:25 PM »

WOOW :o Don`t u guys ever learn that bux sites are 99% scams.Well ... amico , you just made ur choice between that 99%. the worst choice i`ve seen .  :(

you seem to be satisfied whit ur choice , and blinded by thous payment .did u ever wondered how many didn`t receive their payment . i personally don`t want to join a site that have a lot a complains .hope u will receive ur payments , but i doubt u will receive all of them. :) :)

PTC overview
Making money from PTC??
How to find referrals
How to succeed in PTC
PTC risk
Personal tips etc

and who need an ebook to join  ptc , and who will belive u after they are scamed by the sites u promote? ???
they just need to do the math , but is enuf they ask a few ppl here or on the chat room and the problem solved. ;) but in the end there a too many gaga, crack-brained who think they need an ebook for a ptc. :-\

Fucking exactly all bux sites feeding you their bs. And their promoters feeding you even more bs by making these blogs.
Your Suggested PTC are all Ponzi schemes that just taking money from their investors and cycling it from one person to another. Once their lil Ponzi collapses all these noobs gonna lose. 
Xclix scam, bux.to scam poor people waiting for 8 months for a payment, bux3 scam, adstab scam, IM n VIPbux huge Ponzi schemes soon to explode, uronlinebux run by a very shady company just watch all their top 8 close and scam everybody very fast(4bux,Retrobux, FoxCash, Earn.nu, and many more).
I hope you enjoy taking money that others gonna lose.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

PTC overview
Making money from PTC??
How to find referrals
How to succeed in PTC
PTC risk
Personal tips etc

Fucking exactly all bux sites feeding you their bs. And their promoters feeding you even more bs by making these blogs.
Your Suggested PTC are all Ponzi schemes that just taking money from their investors and cycling it from one person to another. Once their lil Ponzi collapses all these noobs gonna lose. 
Xclix scam, bux.to scam poor people waiting for 8 months for a payment, bux3 scam, adstab scam, IM n VIPbux huge Ponzi schemes soon to explode, uronlinebux run by a very shady company just watch all their top 8 close and scam everybody very fast(4bux,Retrobux, FoxCash, Earn.nu, and many more).
I hope you enjoy taking money that others gonna lose.

- as this forum is all about PTC, I just posted my blog on PTC, and I posted another bisness blog on other forum.

- this ebook is given for free, many of PTC beginners need it. about 400 copies downloaded. Some people paid me because they said that this ebook is helpful.

- Suggested PTC listed from my personal experiences. If you dont like it, just ignore it.

• Thank You
  • Kiddo that run PTC is Scam!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »
The site is full of ads.... made people don't want to visit again since the page load very slow with those overload ads.
Beside,
the site made me close the tab as soon as I visit it,
because of "Best View With IE"
Everyone hate IE now!

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 11:43:02 PM »
fairin , u do realize that u promote scam sites ?

i understand that u are trying to help others to earn some cash whit ur ptc e-book
but who will belive u if u promote scam sites?
sooner or later  members will realize that they have been scammed by the sites that u promote , and if u use IE on your ptc ...bad ideea . You can get a lot of viruses . firefox is better.

i`m beginning to think that the person who promotes only scamming sites is either stupid or a real scammer .

didn`t u ever learn the math at school to see that some ptc are unsustainable and some are selling bots , and some are a f^#*&^ scam, not to mention that u promote an e-book to promote thous crappy sites that u joined .
 ur in the scammer nests , be careful .

advertise here