Author Topic: Please add new ptc scam - resclix.com and Ptc solution  (Read 2435 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Please add new ptc scam - resclix.com and Ptc solution
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:56:35 AM »
I has been started doing ptc for 1 months. Before that, I make sure the ptc site is not in Scam list. Of course, I did not trust the ptc site even thought it is not on the list. I started 12 ptc sites and not invest any money on it. I clicks almost everyday and check my account balance and record it in comp. Recently, some ptc sites start to show its true colour( of course, scam).The 12 ptc sites that I try is below :
1. neobux 2. Ptc Solution 3. clixters 4. probux 5.fusebux 6 trunbux 7 resclix.com 8. buxdoctor.com 9. zapbux 10 clixblue 11. klikeame 12 buxp.org

I has been doing ptc in resclix.com for 1 month. Suddenly, being noticed my account has been suspended. Before this, admin keep sending me message to upgrade my account ( of course give him some money to run ptc ) , I refused to do that. In the end, my account has been suspended without notice and any reasons. This site is definitely scam. Instead of paying, it just request you money by upgrading account. >:) Do not register to resclix and pay to upgrade to admin . This is a ponzi scam.

After resclix, ptc solution start to show problem. It did not suspend my account but sirently reduce my balance without notice and any reason. The admin is smart . It reduces my account balance only USD 0.010 and not everyday. However, I always record my account balance. So, I caught it . Anyway , this is definitely another scam site. Do not fall into it.

After ptc solution, turnbux also start to show up problem . Recently, I cannot login to my account .I checked all the issue like internet or other reason . Then, I pretty sure turnbux already suspend my account. 13th June 2014,turnbux has recovered my account and I can login again. Account balance already checked and it remains same two days ago. Today , the login problem appear again.. :shoot. Turnbux highly unstable. Be careful if you want to invest it.
Hopefully, the rest Ptc site remains positve.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:13:14 PM by langsat8 »