Author Topic: admin message clownclicks and nascarclicks  (Read 2364 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
admin message clownclicks and nascarclicks
« on: May 24, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »
LOL :D :D

http://www.nascar-clicks.com
http://www.clownclicks.com/

Just wanted to let you know that Nascar Clicks and Clown Clicks may be down very shortly due to excessive bandwidth - this month our bandwidth unexpectedly rose very quickly.

I do not plan to upgrade to the next package so if you see the site gone down, DO NOT WORRY - it will be back up on June 1st.

Thank you all for understanding!
Nascar Clicks Admin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
Re: admin message clownclicks and nascarclicks
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:34:02 AM »
site name sounds very childish  :D admin should also make better decisions regarding his bandwidth  ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 03:57:36 AM »
Wow that's pretty lame. MPTCC was knocking out the server it was on and guess what? We went and bought a new server to move to.

That's responsibility, none of this "I'm not paying for better hosting" schpeal.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 04:12:22 PM »
I for one have never had a problem with the Admin of these two sites..perhaps if more members invested a little so they, themselves can earn even more, the admin would be able to upgrade the hosting immediately, I am sure that if admin says it will be back up on JUne 1st then we have little to worry about..the best sites come from the best admins and need the best trusting members behind them to make it work, I for one am going to back this admin for as long as the site exists to keep it an honest site! Just like a business cant run without customers spending money, PTC, PTR, TE sites etc, cant run without members doing the same!

Keep up the good work admin, I am with you all the way!

Thanks
Becky

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 02:49:44 AM »
I for one have never had a problem with the Admin of these two sites..perhaps if more members invested a little so they, themselves can earn even more, the admin would be able to upgrade the hosting immediately, I am sure that if admin says it will be back up on JUne 1st then we have little to worry about..the best sites come from the best admins and need the best trusting members behind them to make it work, I for one am going to back this admin for as long as the site exists to keep it an honest site! Just like a business cant run without customers spending money, PTC, PTR, TE sites etc, cant run without members doing the same!

Keep up the good work admin, I am with you all the way!

Thanks
Becky

Tool.

Obviously you've missed the important point: Admin has no money.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 132
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »
Just like a business cant run without customers spending money, PTC, PTR, TE sites etc, cant run without members doing the same!

no. ptc sites can run on advertiseing money alone. you're talking jibberish.
1 post. clearly a newb.

advertise here