Author Topic: incrasebux  (Read 61298 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: incrasebux
« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2011, 05:56:22 PM »
On 01 Sep 2011 my verfied upgrade was expired. So I have been a verified member of incrasebux for an year but what i get is nothing. Yes I mean haven't earned a single $ in my PP. What I earned goes in ref. My avg remains 3.3. Still no luck. The thing I don't like about it is price for ref. I never earned any profit from ref, only loss.
If I purchase for 3 months still it cost $0.3433 per ref and none will generate that much for me.
Now what i realised is that the ealier member that have purchased in past have good ref. The new member only gets the recycled(not much clicking members).
So new member will have no luck in incrasebux, I think.
Now my status is that either I have to upgrade and continue and rent more and more ref in search of good one or just withdraw the balance and quit.

You are joking, aren't you ? how come you can't get even $1 in 1 year ?

• Thank You
    • Email
Incrase bux FAKE
« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »
I am a standard member of incrasebux. I am a regular surfer of this site. More than 50 days ago I did request my first payout but incrase bux did not pay me within 50 days. I also submit a support ticket to admin but he informed me that my account is suspended!!! and all request is cancelled!
why!!!?
I can open challenge that I am a regular surfer of this site then how can my account suspended?

• Chill out man
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Secrets about many online games
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
On 01 Sep 2011 my verfied upgrade was expired. So I have been a verified member of incrasebux for an year but what i get is nothing. Yes I mean haven't earned a single $ in my PP. What I earned goes in ref. My avg remains 3.3. Still no luck. The thing I don't like about it is price for ref. I never earned any profit from ref, only loss.
If I purchase for 3 months still it cost $0.3433 per ref and none will generate that much for me.
Now what i realised is that the ealier member that have purchased in past have good ref. The new member only gets the recycled(not much clicking members).
So new member will have no luck in incrasebux, I think.
Now my status is that either I have to upgrade and continue and rent more and more ref in search of good one or just withdraw the balance and quit.

You are joking, aren't you ? how come you can't get even $1 in 1 year ?

i agree on that can only be possible if u are not consistent and then complaing and whining doesn´t help. If you click your ads even with a 0,005$ click rate you would habe made more than a dollar in a year! 0,005x365= 1,825$ and that would mean you would have only clicked 1 ad a day.

A typical fault many ptc users do they click ads for some days and then stop because they loose faith and only see those microcents or millicents moving up. You think you going to make money for doing nothing? Wrong thought if you do just stop looking for any online opportunity to make money because you won´t find it

• Thank You
« Reply #293 on: September 19, 2011, 09:59:46 AM »
You are wrong. Because I am Elite member and i am earning 120$  a month means that it is my net profit. And I rented the referrals only for 30 days.
If that rented them for 60, 90 .... days, profit would have been even greater.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: September 24, 2011, 10:11:23 PM »
I am a standard member of incrasebux. I am a regular surfer of this site. More than 50 days ago I did request my first payout but incrase bux did not pay me within 50 days. I also submit a support ticket to admin but he informed me that my account is suspended!!! and all request is cancelled!
why!!!?
I can open challenge that I am a regular surfer of this site then how can my account suspended?

I quit the site long time ago. You need to have a certain daily click average to be paid.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: incrasebux The End
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2011, 09:55:56 PM »
ello dear members,

This is the end of my sites. I'm tired of trolls, haters and no support from members.

In June Paypal start hold 25% for 60 days of all payments I receive and in less that 1-2 months I get all balance hold. Since Paypal start hold 25% of all purchases I try adapt business model to meet new paypal conditions and continue pay all members wile I was dealing with paypal to retire/reduce hold %, What I get from members after adjust business plan? Claims/complains!

When I get all Balance (more than $120,000.00) hold I start sent payments to members as refund with all available funds that paypal release everyday.

What I see after all my work to continue pay all members?
Claims and more claims for everything. Members start open disputes and I get my paypal account limited where I can only sent refunds and no payments!

All sites that have similar problems simply close but I always try find a solution.

Now I see that I haven't members support, members write in news topics "I support you" but they don't do nothing to support! Incrasebux have more than 22500 active upgraded members and in ems for example I see only 2 or 3 members defending incrasebux. Where are the members that are getting payments?? they get money and stay quiet! Members forget that trolls/haters can easily put sites down but members don't care, members only see money and money! They forget that if site go down they will not get nothing!

See alexa rank from last 2 months, where are the members to support their own business and their own money that spend here? they are here only to say "I support you" or to claim/complain!

Now after last change I see really that no one (or only a very few) take cares about site, so I not will continue more my sites.

Thanks to all members/mods that really support in this bad times but we can't continue fight against the most part of members.

I advice members that stay quiet or only complain to next time takes care about their business because this type of business is members business, Admin only manage it.

Adding money from payments processor is disable, cashouts are disabled, I will continue pay all pending payments untill get accounts empty.

Now all trolls/haters are very happy because finally after 3 years they reach their objective.

Sorry if I do something wrong, I do my best to manage sites and to keep sites active but now I don't will put my health in risk when I see that members don't care about sites.

LAST EDIT: Because many members request to not give up I will re-think about my position. Please give me 24 to 48h

Best regards
Admin

the end of the pay to be paid.   i suggest everyone that paid hoping to be paid chargeback because in 180 days mr nelson is going to be rich and everybody else is going to very poor   ;)

• you're welcome
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 3
    • GoldSmugglers
« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »
why!!!?

I quit the site long time ago. You need to have a certain daily click average to be paid.

I didn't have that site because of their payout policy.

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #297 on: October 26, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »
http://www.incrasebux.com/forum/view_topic.php?cat=2&id=44366&p=12
"Dear Administrator, I can not buy shares, because I have no money because the money I earned here I have not paid, so I'll walk through various forums online and convince people that Nelson Ferreira and his sites are reliable and will live a long time ...
Sincerely, Leonid."   =:))

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
What are you complaining, people?
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=8889.msg34797#msg34797

Incrasebux is paying by THEIR OWN RULES, as always.
NEVER still is AFTER 30 business days...  :laugh:

• Thank You
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »
So, IncraseBux is scam for standard or not?