Author Topic: Neobux Bots Study  (Read 51088 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2012, 10:49:32 PM »
I see a lot of hate for Neobux around here.
I don't think it's strange that people don't click every day.
Not everyone (most of them, really) are so dedicated to PTCs like members of this and other forums. Sometimes they're friends of people who are really into neobux and only click when they have the time.

I have currently 240 referrals, and so far I have an average of 1.5. Since I have them renewed for 240 days, my break even point is 0.933.
So, as you can see, I'm having profit.

In the case mentioned in the post above, if those referrals were renewed for 240 days, there would be profit, since only one of them is below 0.933.

I thing you should read more carefully. Nobody has said the problem is that referrals don't click every day. The problem is that when they are active they click only 1 or 2 ads and never all available. Don't you think that is strange? ;)

Please post about your profit after 240 days, it is too early for conclusions now. Average of 1.5 is a bad finger at all.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2012, 07:21:05 AM »
These are my Direct referrals real people between September 5 to 7th 2012, NOT rented referrals...

And not everyone manages to click the orange ones, or sometimes only do 3 or 2. So it's not really much different than rented types.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:44:31 AM by bleach5220 »

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2012, 08:13:39 AM »
These are my Direct referrals real people between September 5 to 7th 2012, NOT rented referrals...

And not everyone manages to click the orange ones, or sometimes only do 3 or 2. So it's not really much different than rented types.

This is totally wrong comparison for multiple reasons , in your screen shot all members who signed up seems to be just new members who signed up less than 1 or 2 days , and it's very common that new members would stop clicking if they found that their earnings are low as in neo ads changed to be 0.001 so with 10  or 20 ads mostly earnings would be 0.01 or 0.02 and new members wont feel it worth it

especially ( and this is my best guess ) i think you got all those new referrals from places like facebook and other social networks , because i don't think there's any active ptc member currently who doesn't have or had an account in neobux

even if those were active some may join then find a better referral deal or referral back offer and re join the site under another referral , so lots of possibilities

in my site for example i sell referrals who were active and clicking for over 10 days and i recycle inactive referrals

so if neo is selling real referrals they should be selling those active and clicking for over 1 month at least
but they sell pure bots

the everlasting problem is lots of members in neo are sure from this fact and yet deny it just to attract new referrals and sell ideas of strategies and what so ever , it's always same idea and same ways

and finally if you are sure neobux sells real referrals not bots , are you willing to stop advertising it and use the money to rent referrals instead ?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »
 plus1 Clear and concise.

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »

That's a good counter argument. Both opinions have valid arguments. I am a standard member on NeoBux for 2 weeks now. I have 23 rented referals and I will see how it goes. I must admit that some referals behave strange. 2-3 of them clicked the day after I rented them and have stopped for 4 days and today they suddenly got back to make their second 4 clicks. Accept from this, I do not see ant anomalies yet, but my sample of test is too small.

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2012, 07:52:40 PM »
My personal study of this site has ended. As a conclusion, I totally agree with the people that observe rented referrals obvious bot essence. I will post more thorough and detailed review of my experience tomorrow, because I am tired. Just a funny hit. I intentionally left all my RRs to expire the last 2 weeks. One of them was inactive the last 12 days, but today, right before, its expiration, it 'clicked'. IMO, RRs are just generated fake earnings you get for your investment (rental fee). Of course, it is a calculated script that you can not or rarely can profit from.

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 06:43:19 PM »
Just thought I'd add something else to the discussion. A year had come and gone and I'm still around Neobux. Having gathered some direct referrals, my observations are two:
1- Referrals with whom I directly recruited and explained the rules usually click all their ads.
2- Direct referrals got by advertising on other sites also have really weird clicking habits. 3 clicks, 2 clicks, couple of days without clicking. I have it all. Therefore, I no longer believe rented refs are bots. They are just people which are not very motivated and not well informed about neobux

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »
Admins that sell referrals, are selling admin click bots. Every scripts seems to have them now, at least the ones I saw offering it.

No admin is going to rent you bot referrals and take a loss. They are out to make money from anything they sell or rent.

Advertising at any site that uses admin click bots is a waste of your money. Admin click bots don't sign up as your referral and they don't do sign ups offers. Their bot clicks at least on my sites ptp, show them as invalid hits. Their from a domain and they all have the same isp address. So admin click bots are worthless.

Yes some real people referrals stop clicking ads. That happens at every site. But the ones that stay and like a site. They click and earn you referral commissions.

Admin referrals you have to spend more money to buy new ones. After the old ones expire. A real person referral. The only cost you have is the ad you bought to get that referral(s).

Ever notice how fast memberships count jump in most ptc sites. Admin click bots accounts are counted as members in the membership total. Also a dishonest admin can alter the membership count. Admins that do that. May be also dishonest in other things and maybe will not pay you.

The whole false membership count, that keeps growing. Is just sucker bait. To get you to sign up. Almost all their membership count is false. Just do what I done to test a few of those new fast growing sites out. Join them and buy a 1000 click ad. Some take forever. to get the 1000 clicks. Even though they claim thousands of members. Others, the clicks are used up in from 3-5 days. Because they are loaded with admin click bots. Also either no sign ups or if I was lucky, perhaps a couple. This from sites that claim thousands of members.

Look for small membership site. Those webmasters almost always don't lie about their membership count nor do they use admin bots. Remember real people referrals do sign up from ads. If they like what they see. Small membership site also pay their members, very few do a runner. Some have been online for years and are still paying. That is because they are sustainable sites.

Before and after you join a site. Look around to see if they rent admin referrals. Then decide if you really want to waste your time and money.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:18:40 PM by clickercents »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2013, 07:57:53 PM »
Edited by moderator: Please, don't try to bypass the rules again.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:53:28 PM by PapaiMark »

• Reviewer
  • Thank You
  • BuxEnz.info
    • BuxEnz.info - Get Paid to Reviews and more...
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2013, 08:41:18 AM »
Admins that sell referrals, are selling admin click bots. Every scripts seems to have them now, at least the ones I saw offering it.

No admin is going to rent you bot referrals and take a loss. They are out to make money from anything they sell or rent.

Advertising at any site that uses admin click bots is a waste of your money. Admin click bots don't sign up as your referral and they don't do sign ups offers. Their bot clicks at least on my sites ptp, show them as invalid hits. Their from a domain and they all have the same isp address. So admin click bots are worthless.

Yes some real people referrals stop clicking ads. That happens at every site. But the ones that stay and like a site. They click and earn you referral commissions.

Admin referrals you have to spend more money to buy new ones. After the old ones expire. A real person referral. The only cost you have is the ad you bought to get that referral(s).

Ever notice how fast memberships count jump in most ptc sites. Admin click bots accounts are counted as members in the membership total. Also a dishonest admin can alter the membership count. Admins that do that. May be also dishonest in other things and maybe will not pay you.

The whole false membership count, that keeps growing. Is just sucker bait. To get you to sign up. Almost all their membership count is false. Just do what I done to test a few of those new fast growing sites out. Join them and buy a 1000 click ad. Some take forever. to get the 1000 clicks. Even though they claim thousands of members. Others, the clicks are used up in from 3-5 days. Because they are loaded with admin click bots. Also either no sign ups or if I was lucky, perhaps a couple. This from sites that claim thousands of members.

Look for small membership site. Those webmasters almost always don't lie about their membership count nor do they use admin bots. Remember real people referrals do sign up from ads. If they like what they see. Small membership site also pay their members, very few do a runner. Some have been online for years and are still paying. That is because they are sustainable sites.

Before and after you join a site. Look around to see if they rent admin referrals. Then decide if you really want to waste your time and money.

Besides the bots study your post is an eye opener because it also covers the truth from the point of view of the advertisers. I will write an article for my blog about this matter, based on your post if you don’t mind. Clickers and advertisers have to know.

advertise here