Author Topic: Neobux Bots Study  (Read 50719 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • World's Largest Social Trading & Investment Network
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »

• Join now!
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • "In life nothing is easy"
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2014, 09:47:20 PM »
Thank you for sharing this informations. 1 more PTC deleted from my list :shoot

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2014, 04:28:12 AM »
I've tried renting referrals at neobux myself.  I do have to say I am somewhat disappointed with the results.  At first I was making about $1 a day or more from my referrals (at one point I had almost 200 referrals), but some of them never clicked and it did get expensive to renew them (even with autopay on) and ended up losing most of them (now I only have 5 rental referrals).  Interestingly I tried a similar strategy at Probux (which is pretty similar to Neobux in many ways) and got better results (though one trick I find useful is to rent referrals as a paid member since you earn more from their clicks than you would as a free member).  I usually average up to $3 or more in referral clicks at probux (though click rates do fluctuate, especially whenever you cash out).  I wonder if it is better to upgrade at Neobux before attempting rental referrals?

• Thank You
  • A Home based Entrepreneur
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
I've tried renting referrals at neobux myself.  I do have to say I am somewhat disappointed with the results.  At first I was making about $1 a day or more from my referrals (at one point I had almost 200 referrals), but some of them never clicked and it did get expensive to renew them (even with autopay on) and ended up losing most of them (now I only have 5 rental referrals).  Interestingly I tried a similar strategy at Probux (which is pretty similar to Neobux in many ways) and got better results (though one trick I find useful is to rent referrals as a paid member since you earn more from their clicks than you would as a free member).  I usually average up to $3 or more in referral clicks at probux (though click rates do fluctuate, especially whenever you cash out).  I wonder if it is better to upgrade at Neobux before attempting rental referrals?

I would not recommend to upgrade if you don't have enough DR. RR is bot only, their clicks will be adjusted below of your current income from RR.

You will loose your money. I am suffering the same.  :'(

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
Yes We all know Neobux

• Thank You
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2014, 03:28:17 PM »
I have 100 rented referrals there and they also behave suspiciously like bots. I'll post the stats if you guys are interested.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • Berita Teknologi Informasi
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2014, 05:38:46 AM »
Maybe we need to Upgrade our Membership First before we Rent Refferal...  ::popcorn

• Thank You
  • A Home based Entrepreneur
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2014, 01:50:27 PM »
After upgrading, I faced low RR click

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • Ike Helander - Online Business Mentor (MLM Bro)
    • Automatic Profit System - Free REPORT
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »
Hmm.

I've read all of these posts.

I still thinking Rented Referrals are not bots.
Why they have to be? What is the reason?

First of, is here anyone who have some really proof of that? Who is the admin of the NeoBux? What he says about this myth?

How about those people who has a proof they have been succesful with rented referrals?

Neobux is the most common PTC site, if they really has a bots, why everyone really don't know that yet?

Most of the money NeoBux get from advertisers and upgrades. If they rent bots and people see as a free member it's not valuable, they never gonna upgrade and NeoBux never get money. That's not just make a sense.

I think this bots myth coming from people who don't know how business works and how to manage rented referrals.
I recommend to download free software Neobux Referrals Handy Manager, with that it's easier manage your clickers.

For everyone I can recommend to read Robert Kiyosakis - Rich dad poor dad. That will tells you what is the business about and how to make money. Peace  ;)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2015, 04:48:09 PM »
Why they have to be? What is the reason?
obviously, to earn money.

First of, is here anyone who have some really proof of that? Who is the admin of the NeoBux? What he says about this myth?
Don't need to see atoms. It is NOT a MYTH. It's been openly declared, negotiated and sold for some owners and sellers.

Neobux is the most common PTC site, if they really has a bots, why everyone really don't know that yet?
but everybody ALREADY knows.

...e member it's not valuable, they never gonna upgrade and NeoBux never get money. That's not just make a sense.
That depends on how the lie is told.
Members show proofs of $500, for one.
But no one says how much they invested or most probably they never control or make the maths. You will see that they usually invested something about $500  :P

etc etc etc

Receive money from advertisers is never enough. If it was, every bux would success. But you see exactly the opposite.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:50:54 PM by PapaiMark »