Author Topic: no more alertpay for gptnetworks  (Read 7002 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
no more alertpay for gptnetworks
« on: March 08, 2009, 02:07:05 AM »
mike made a post that his sites will no longer use alertpay as a payment option.  he says he doesnt like the chargebacks. 

i personally think alertpay doesnt like scammers and they kicked him  :D :D

in future he will only use paypal and evowallet,  members on talkgold report evowallet belongs to the same person who scammed with altergold 
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r248833-.html

scammer mike likes evowallet because there are NO chargebacks,  if you decide to join any of his sites and use evowallet you are giving your money to a scammer and you have no possibility of ever getting it back.

Right now I'm working with EVOWallet owners on adding it to auroragpt 4.0.6 script.
I have it on synergygpt. But it's not crediting orders, and I also have synergygpt up for sale right now ($450 minimum asking price paypal only) ($15k income) ($13k profit) Once I get Evo added to aurora I may program it into bux script. They do have ipn and they don't have any chargeback dispute policies thank gawd. That way I won't be scammed and fall in a negative like alertpay kept doing to me.
They allowed people to use credit cards then they take the funds from the merchant and charge them $37 fee on top of the amount they purchased. This morning they emailed me to tell me they disabled credit card purchases on my account I tried to log into my account and it's still deleted. I told them that I had already voluntarily deleted my account 24 hrs ago. Which I find strange, how can they disable credit card purchases if my account is deleted...
hmmm odd....

But right now im just gonna keep payouts off until either alertpay can resolve their problems with credit cards and scammers like sabbie and clancy2 . I just may stick with aurora sites, or build bux sites with paypal...

And i always thought paypal was bad... Alertpay is 150 times worse than paypal ever was. And im not the only one that will say that.

mikey i don't own a ptc or a creditcard.  i didnt join your scams either but you almost make me wish i had  :D :D  maybe i should?   go talk to lola and see exactly what sux most,  alertpay or paypal?  i havent heard of alertpay handing out $2500 fines yet,  maybe i should suggest it to them?  :D :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: no more alertpay for gptnetworks
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:11:49 AM »
I have never owned a site. How can I be a scammer ?  :D
I've known mike to be a scammer for a long time though.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »
He's even raised his payout fee at evowallet to 24 percent/ :D

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »
Back down to 20 %. Just like a yo-yo. He must read here  ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:48:44 PM by clancy2 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »
Back down to 20 %. Just like a yo-yo. He must read here  ;D

yes he reads here  :D  he says people keep pointing him in this direction  ;D

evowallet is the payment processor for scammers,  they can basically do whatever they want and the members will lose everything when the sites turn scam.  just look at all the support its getting on the gptnetworks and scamalo sites.  that should tell you enough :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »
evilwallet  >:(