Author Topic: donkeymails  (Read 32761 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: donkeymails
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 07:26:44 PM »
yeah man Donkeymail is indeed a legit site and has paid me... but don't you think it is a very slooooow earning site??? I mean if you use LR to cashout then it is ok...
But with paypal it will take so much time!!!!  :( :(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 08:45:35 PM »
yeah man Donkeymail is indeed a legit site and has paid me... but don't you think it is a very slooooow earning site??? I mean if you use LR to cashout then it is ok...

Use paid to promote feature to earn fast.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 10:25:20 AM »
How can it be??? You know it is always difficult to promote such a well established site which has already got many clickers... It is always difficult to get some one to
join under you... besides I dont know why but many people just remove your name from upline box in the registration form I dont know why they do like this???

>:( >:( :( :(

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »
How can it be??? You know it is always difficult to promote such a well established site which has already got many clickers... It is always difficult to get some one to
join under you... besides I dont know why but many people just remove your name from upline box in the registration form I dont know why they do like this???

>:( >:( :( :(

No, I am not talking about normal referral link.

Their is a link in this page of donkeymails.

http://donkeymails.com/pages/ptpmain.php and here you will find two link. one cash ptp and another point. When you promote cash link in approved site you will get some credit depending upon country your visitor come from. Different credit value for different country. For USA it is 1 credit and for India it is 0.15 When you have 1000 credit you can exchange with cash with value 0.75$ for 1000 credit. Most great think with donkeymails.com that they approve almost every site even scam one. ::)

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 10:35:57 PM »
they payed me 1 $ a long time ago

• Thank You
  • Mugambo khush hua
    • 10000 Free Movies
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 02:33:10 AM »
I believe that it is better to have slow and steady earning then fast and getting scammed. Donkemails have paid me more than 10 time. There support is very good. I have been its member from 5 years.  There are many options for earning not only paid to click. I will say it is one of the best. :typing :typing :typing

• linkbucks
  • Thank You
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
its a stable site i get paid from its many times but its an aurora site so the earning is slow

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »
its a stable site i get paid from its many times but its an aurora site so the earning is slow

donkeymails is not an aurora,  its a cashcrusader  :)
cc is used by ptr sites

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »
how many ads per day? how much per click? how many days to reach $1? i'm looking for aurora with a lof of ads and min. cashout is like 0.02-0.20 like paidtoclick.in but can you tell me about this?

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 02:59:11 PM »
how many ads per day? how much per click? how many days to reach $1? i'm looking for aurora with a lof of ads and min. cashout is like 0.02-0.20 like paidtoclick.in but can you tell me about this?

Unlimited. Point and cash ads. Minium click value 0.0001$ and maximum depend upon advertiser. Lots of email ad having vale 0.25 cent. This is not Aurora but minimum payout 1$ for paypal and 0.01$ for Libertyreserve.