Author Topic: isabelmarco.com  (Read 72859 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: isabelmarco.com
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »
We are not supporting illegal Ponzi schemes around here. And anybody that can't accept or see the facts or has a problem with that can go to ptctalk. They love supporting these ridiculous operations over there.  

• Thank You
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2008, 05:44:56 PM »
I am not supporting them. I am simply stating my personal opinion about IM so far.

I am just a regular PTC clicker with zero experience about the legal stuff. I just want to get paid what i earned. That's all.

• Thank You
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2008, 05:50:52 PM »
I am not supporting them. I am simply stating my personal opinion about IM so far.

I am just a regular PTC clicker with zero experience about the legal stuff. I just want to get paid what i earned. That's all.
That's why you don't understand the difference between a real ptc and a Ponzi scheme  ;)
That's how people "earn" from Ponzi schemes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyip

• Thank You
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »

That's why you don't understand the difference between a real ptc and a Ponzi scheme  ;)

OK, i read it. Not all, but most of it. I understand now.
IM is no PTC site.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2008, 07:20:21 PM »

how long do you think they will keep paying you once their 10k 'real' members stop buying the bots??

as long as you and others keep buying the bots they will be able to pay you, once you stop buying the bots, they stop paying :D :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »

how long do you think they will keep paying you once their 10k 'real' members stop buying the bots??

as long as you and others keep buying the bots they will be able to pay you, once you stop buying the bots, they stop paying :D :'(
People having problems to understand the facts and this simple truth. I am sorry to say that but that's just greed.
Anybody who's having problem with the facts we present. You should read the terms I posted above. And if they still wanna support Ponzi schemes they can leave this Forum.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

Just to add to the links you have posted here ... this post will take you to another blog that has a clear explanation of the typical characteristics of a Ponzi scheme:  http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=500.msg4795#msg4795

Here's a quick excerpt from that blog, much of which JohnnyBlack has already mentioned several times ...

So what, why should I care if a program is a ponzi scheme, as long as I make money?

I will admit that the “so what” attitude was my own attitude for quite a while. I didn’t want to think about the reality. All I could think about was how to make money from these programs. How could I spot when to get in and out fast enough? After all, I was only “investing” what I could afford to lose!

Wake up, people! This is the exact attitude that the scammers are looking for. They want you to make a big spend and re-spends in the hopes of making it out with a profit before they close. They prey on those that are uninformed and only thinking about potential riches from the high ROI.

How many times have you created a spreadsheet about how much you could earn? How many times have you developed a deposit strategy? How many times have you lost more than you earned? How much are you down from the total amount that you pulled from your bank account? How many times have you hit and run programs only to lose in your total balance? How many times have you remained loyal to a program, only to lose in the end? Or are you a referral hound, leading others to become losers?

The bottom line is that you are not “winning” money from the program and/or the program administrator when you are in profit. You are taking money from other HYI players. For every person in the black, there are many more in the red. Do you ever read the sob stories people tell when they lose their “fortune?” If you do, do you think oh how sad that they invested more than they could afford to lose, or do you ever think that the money they lost is in your pocket and other people’s pockets now? While we are running around taking money from each other, administrators take their “cut” and laugh all the way to the bank as they start planning their next scam.

Ponzi schemes are illegal to protect people from the exact greed that drives us all to find “the next big one!” Let’s take a stand and boycott them so that they are the ones suffocating in server, script and advertising costs. Just maybe real programs will step forward and be known when the scammers become dust in the wind. Just maybe real opportunities will shine through the HYI pond.

Just say no to ponzi schemes!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 07:33:16 PM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
This is a good explanation Rich.
For those that still didn't understand i'll explain it one last time. When somebody supposedly running an investment program and selling imaginary product/investment. He isn't making any real profit from any real business activities. The ads and all the ptc stuff is just a disguise for the real operation going on.  But he can sell you as much as he wants of his imaginary product. So he takes most of the money he received for his imaginary product for himself and the rest he gives/pays to some of the investors that way they spread the word even further about his program. So as long as he got enough investors paying for his imaginary product he keeps paying some of the money he received. When people stop buying his imaginary product or he decides to disappear the Ponzi collapses and all the people that didn't recover their money lose.
And it doesn't matter if his imaginary product is bot refs, banknotes or anything else basically that's how it works. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:51:58 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »
For those that still didn't understand i'll explain it one last time. When somebody supposedly running an investment program and selling imaginary product/investment. He isn't making any real profit from any real business activities. The ads and all the ptc stuff is just a disguise for the real operation going on.  But he can sell you as much as he wants of his imaginary product. So he takes most of the money he received for his imaginary product for himself and the rest he gives/pays to some of the investors that way they spread the word even further about his program. So as long as he got enough investors paying for his imaginary product he keeps paying some of the money he received. When people stop buying his imaginary product or he decides to disappear the Ponzi collapses and all the people that didn't recover their money lose.
And it doesn't matter if his imaginary product is bot refs, banknotes or anything else basically that's how it works. 
These are good explanations. :)
And it's nothing at all that what I expected when I started to make experiences with PTCs.
In the beginning you only imagine the profit you could have with all these $0.01/ref$0.01 sites.
And you think a site is ok when you see payment proofs in their forum.
So you buy refs and so on and so on ...
And you believe some lying site owners and so on and so on ...

I didn't realize how these sites are REALLY making their money.

To be frankly it was a real shock for me when I read the posts in this forum !

I want to thank you Sabbie Stalky JohnnyBlack for sharing your experiences with us.

BTW sry if my english ist not correct I'm working on it

• Thank You
« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »
These are good explanations. :)
And it's nothing at all that what I expected when I started to make experiences with PTCs.
In the beginning you only imagine the profit you could have with all these $0.01/ref$0.01 sites.
And you think a site is ok when you see payment proofs in their forum.
So you buy refs and so on and so on ...
And you believe some lying site owners and so on and so on ...

I didn't realize how these sites are REALLY making their money.

To be frankly it was a real shock for me when I read the posts in this forum !

I want to thank you Sabbie Stalky JohnnyBlack for sharing your experiences with us.

BTW sry if my english ist not correct I'm working on it
What sad is people that don't have enough ptc experience trying to say we don't know what we are talking about. Or don't care being involved in operations like these. Wake up people money doesn't grow on trees in the real world. You are just clicking ads. Real ptc's can't pay these high rates, advertisers not gonna pay these crazy rates so they can show their ads to bots, auto clickers, cheaters, kids, people that can't understand english. With all the crap bux sites doing advertisers don't wanna deal with ptc's at all. It's all cover up by the bux sites to fool people into thinking they actually care about ads.