Author Topic: isabelmarco.com  (Read 72857 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Best PTC site in last 6 months
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »
Usually those bot selling ponzis are good way of making money.
You just have to take the money out before the site enables scam mode.
We might aswell rob somebody it's way faster and no investment needed.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »

ROFL!

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
Re: isabelmarco.com
« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »
Alright. I was about to lay down some ownage on them but things were cleared up and her account was restored, plus she was paid. But of course that doesn't mean anyone should be less suspicious :P Notice they removed their live support as well.

• Thank You
Re: isabelmarco.com
« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2008, 05:24:59 PM »
Did anybody see they launched some kind of an online text based game called "pimp battle"  ;D
Seems it isn't free to play. 
I guess bot sales are falling behind.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »
Aha.

And when exactly should their members stop clicking/purchasing/being dumb there?
You'll just have to cashout when you can. Usually new sites pay within few days.
You can look at forums, if there's lot of complaints that's a mark that the site has enabled the scam mode.
If there's now forum, that's a mark of it too.

It's riskier. I have never heard that users of these bot selling ponzi sites have gone to prison because they have used it.

I have gotten +1k more from IM than invested, so I'm pretty happy about that.  :)

• Thank You
« Reply #205 on: August 15, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »
Aha.

And when exactly should their members stop clicking/purchasing/being dumb there?
You'll just have to cashout when you can. Usually new sites pay within few days.
You can look at forums, if there's lot of complaints that's a mark that the site has enabled the scam mode.
If there's now forum, that's a mark of it too.

It's riskier. I have never heard that users of these bot selling ponzi sites have gone to prison because they have used it.

I have gotten +1k more from IM than invested, so I'm pretty happy about that.  :)

That's only cause online frauds are much harder for the law to track down. And most of the time they wouldn't bother if it's not a real big operation.
But Ponzi schemes are illegal and anybody who's is supporting these operation's and help these crooks to lure in more unsuspecting investors so together they can take their money is a partner in crime and a criminal. 

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »
just so everyone knows there are individuals that HAVE faced the consequences of running these schemes.

criminally charged and convicted.

all it takes is the wrong crowd of pissed off investors you all.

and if you live in america and you run one of these....pffttt... you are the most vulnerable to criminal charges.

how easy is it for me to get your information and call your local sheriff department?............. ::)

also if i really want to get nasty i will just report you to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

enough complaints and your info will be all it takes to get federal charges on you

i also not need remind the kiddies around here that our country loves juvenile cases.....yes...our country loves putting your juvee ass on probation or in boot camp and robbing  your parents for money at your own dumbass exspense.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2008, 10:43:10 PM »
just so everyone knows there are individuals that HAVE faced the consequences of running these schemes.

criminally charged and convicted.

all it takes is the wrong crowd of pissed off investors you all.

and if you live in america and you run one of these....pffttt... you are the most vulnerable to criminal charges.

how easy is it for me to get your information and call your local sheriff department?............. ::)

also if i really want to get nasty i will just report you to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

enough complaints and your info will be all it takes to get federal charges on you

i also not need remind the kiddies around here that our country loves juvenile cases.....yes...our country loves putting your juvee ass on probation or in boot camp and robbing  your parents for money at your own dumbass exspense.

There's another way to stop such a site and prevent the increase of potential victims of scam, but you need to know where (which country) the administrator/owner is from.

Hint: taxes.  ;)

P.S. Isabot: Spain.

• Thank You
« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »
I thought Isabot is from Colombia.
It's real funny watching their Alexa rank their traffic is decreasing for 2 months now. And it's down to what it was around April. So who's the noob that gonna tell me they have 1 million real members. 

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #209 on: August 15, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
There's one strange thing I have noticed.
Their email is isabelmarco_colombia@hotmail.com

And here it says, that the owner is from Colombia.

So which one is it, Spain or Colombia?  ???

E: Slow.

E2: Wow. I have already gotten 4 smites today. :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 11:01:34 PM by Memb »