Author Topic: ARA-BUX (Best PTC Site Paying)  (Read 1723 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
ARA-BUX (Best PTC Site Paying)
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:15 AM »

You don’t very often see a paid to click site that has paid out more than they have members. ARA-Bux has paid out $55789 to 49214 members. Now that’s a good payout/member ratio if you ask me. ARA-BUX is a UK based PTC, supposedly backed up by some UK company. Whether this is true or not, i don’t know.

The last few days there were about 6 ads to click daily for me as a standard member. For premium members they say there will be at least 20 ads daily. Premium membership costs $59 for a year.

As a standard member you will get paid 1 cent for every ad you view and 1 cent for every ad your referrals view. Premium members get 1.25 cents per click and 1.25 cents per referral click.

You can request payout once you reach $10. All payments are done on Alertpay. Standard members get paid in 30 days, premium in 10 days.

You can rent 35 referrals for $22.75 as standard member for 1 month. They claim they rent only referrals that have clicked at least 5 ads, in other word they say they rent only active referrals. Ok, let’s say you rented 35 referrals and they are just semi-active, so you get 3 clicks per day per referral. That would be 3 cents x35 daily which is $1.05 per day, or $31.5 per month. That makes $8.75 profit as standard member, even if your referrals are not all 100% active, which they will never be from my experience from other PTC sites.

You can replace your inactive rented referrals. Inactive referrals are only considered inactive if they have a total of zero clicks and have been registered for more than 7 days. Only referrals from the 35, 100 and 500 member packs can be replaced. Referrals from the 5 member pack cannot be replaced. Inactive referrals will only be replaced once. The replacement referrals you receive, are guaranteed to have clicked in the last 7 days.

You have to click at least 5 ads per day to get earnings from your referrals.

Advertising on ARA-Bux costs $17.99 for 1000 member visits. You can as well buy banner spot for $5/month which will be shown to members on the surf page as one of the ads to click.

Join ARA-Bux now and get 1$ sign up bonus. Click here to join ARA-BUX

advertise here