Author Topic: Mediaclickads.com- In need for a fresh modern design/functionality. Please look  (Read 2970 times)

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hi,

First of all Hi, I'm Eitan, The owner of mediaclickads.com
It's an old and established aurora site. Trouble is SDR 3.1 is now old does not support responsive and fast sites that can rank in google in the "mobile first era"
I'm looking for a programmer who can take this project and is specifically familiar with PTC/GPT sites. Preferably can work with converting current database to fresh new aurora scripts and designs.
If you know someone you can recommend. Someone who has track record in this kind of jobs and is open minded. Please let me know.
\ :-bd

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
Hi,

First of all Hi, I'm Eitan, The owner of mediaclickads.com
It's an old and established aurora site. Trouble is SDR 3.1 is now old does not support responsive and fast sites that can rank in google in the "mobile first era"
I'm looking for a programmer who can take this project and is specifically familiar with PTC/GPT sites. Preferably can work with converting current database to fresh new aurora scripts and designs.
If you know someone you can recommend. Someone who has track record in this kind of jobs and is open minded. Please let me know.
\ :-bd

Does someone knows someone who can help? Please?

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
    • Email
If you go to fiverr or upwork , you can find many people who can do these things professionally for you.

• Site Owner
  • Junior
  • Thank You
What should I look in specialities? It's not just CSS I guess. Moving to php7 must require changes in currect script which is not suited + might avoid current support to script which I must say feel that do not exist anymore.
I ws thinking about moving to new script but with all the add-ons in which I've invested money this will be costly.

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
    • Email
Like someone outrightly recommended. If you go to fiverr or upwork, you're gonna find lots of people who can do this for you. Preferably, upwork.

advertise here