Author Topic: clixsense  (Read 59662 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Re: clixsense
« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
good ptc

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #251 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:14 AM »
Yes, very good. I forgot to add that only by listening to the radio may earn 1 cent per every two hours. The offer can be made repeatedly and has no limit

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2015, 12:40:19 AM »
sounds good

• Entrepreneur Wanna-Be
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • Online Success With Team V
« Reply #253 on: May 27, 2015, 07:38:55 PM »
Clixsense was the first PTC I started with. I'm not very active on it now, but it sent me to what I'm doing now! :)

• Thank You
« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »
CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER  http://www.clixsense.com

Upgrade to PREMIUM and multiply your earnings!
What is a PREMIUM account and what are the benefits?
PREMIUM account status indicates to advertisers that the viewer has successfully made a purchase using a credit card or bank account online. PREMIUM members have the opportunity to view more ads, thus earning more money since some advertisers prefer to display their ads to viewers who have proven purchasing power only.

There are many benefits that go along with being a PREMIUM member, like:
Referral signup commissions
Higher direct referral commissions
More chances to win in ClixGrid
8-Tier Affiliate Program *
PREMIUM upgrade costs only $17.00 USD, a fraction of what other PTC websites are asking, and is valid for 1 year.
Choose your method of payment to proceed:
Pay Using PayPalPay Using PayTooPay Using Payza
Upgrade for 2 Years and Save 12%
Upgrade Benefits   STANDARD   PREMIUM
Guaranteed Ads Daily   1   4
ClixGrid Chances   30   60
Minimum Cashout   $8.00   $6.00
ClixGrid Timer   10 sec   5 sec
Pay per Click   $0.001 to $0.02   $0.001 to $0.02
Pay per Referral Click   $0.0001 to $0.002   $0.0001 to $0.004
Signup Commissions   $1.00 after referral earns a total of $10   $2 after referral earns a total of $5
The total includes only earnings from PTC Clicks, Tasks and approved Offers - commissions, bonuses and prizes are not included.
Upgrade Commissions *   $2.00 per upgraded direct referral   $2.00 per upgraded direct referral +
$1.00 per upgrade through 7 more tiers
Sales Commissions
(Ad Credits and ClixGrid Purchases)
10% up to $1.00 per purchase
limited at $100 per referral
10% up to $2.00 per purchase
unlimited per referral
Tasks Commissions   5% per completed task   10% per completed task
Offers Commissions   5% per completed offer   10% per completed offer
Daily Checklist Bonus   up to 7%   up to 16%
Membership Cost   FREE   $17.00 per Year

Refer Others And Multiply Your Earnings!
ClixSense offers one of the most lucrative affiliate programs online. Not only are you compensated for referring others you also get commissions whenever your direct referrals click on PTC Ads, purchase advertising, complete simple tasks and offers, and whenever they or their referrals upgrade to Premium through 8 levels! With multiple streams of income your earnings potential is unlimited. Commissions for Premium members are substantially higher than Standard members - upgrade your account to Premium and multiply your earnings today!
PTC Ad Clicks
STANDARD Sponsors   PREMIUM Sponsors
Each time your direct referrals click on PTC (Paid-to-Click) Adverts not only do they get paid but you get paid too! With unlimited referrals your earning potential is endless. There are 4 different ad types, each offering a different commission - learn more here.
Micro   $0.0002   $0.0004
Mini   $0.0010   $0.0020
Standard   $0.0020   $0.0040
Extended   $0.0020   $0.0040
Sticky   $0.0001   $0.0001
Referral Signups
For each direct referral you recruit that earns a total* of at least $5 or $10 (depending on your membership type) you will earn a generous signup commission as follows:
Commission per Signup   $1.00
after $10.00 in earnings
$2.00
after $5.00 in earnings
* The total includes only earnings from PTC Clicks, Tasks and approved Offers and Surveys - commissions, bonuses and prizes are not included.
ClixSense Offers and Surveys
Members earn cash by completing Offers that include taking surveys, joining free sites, cashback shopping, free downloads, etc., with unlimited earnings potential. Unlimited is also your commissions potential when referring others.
Commission per Offer   5%   10%
CrowdFlower Tasks
Yet another income stream. ClixSense gives everyone the opportunity to earn more by completing small Tasks, but by referring others you also earn commissions on their work. Each time your direct referrals complete tasks you get paid!
Commission per Task   5%   10%
Advertising Sales
Earn even more whenever your direct referrals purchase Ad Credits or ClixGrid links. For example if you are a Premium member and one of your referrals buys a ClixGrid link you immediately earn $2.00 for doing nothing!
Commission per Purchase   10% up to $1.00   10% up to $2.00
Limit per Referral   $100   Unlimited
Premium Membership Upgrades
This is where the true power of the ClixSense affiliate program comes into play. With 8 levels there's no limit on how much you can earn, although you'll have to upgrade yourself to take full advantage of this because Standard members earn only from their direct referrals. Whenever your direct referrals upgrade, you're instantly paid $2.00! If you are a Premium member and if your referrals refer others who also upgrade you are instantly paid $1.00 for each upgrade through 8 levels! You just got paid for doing nothing!
Level #1   $2.00   $2.00
Level #2   -   $1.00
Level #3   -   $1.00
Level #4   -   $1.00
Level #5   -   $1.00
Level #6   -   $1.00
Level #7   -   $1.00
Level #8   -   $1.00

dup merged, ref link removed
how is clixsense a new website?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:55:31 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
    • The right money strategies
    • Email
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2015, 03:41:31 PM »
really good ptc

• Thank You
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »
My favorite PTC.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2015, 08:59:40 PM »
by Admin ยป Yesterday, 17:32
Members please read this as it is very important.

Currently we process electronic cashouts two times a week. Monday and Friday afternoon and the cashouts are completed before 5PM EST. In an effort to try and streamline this process we are now changing this to one time a week on Wednesday afternoon before 5PM EST. This change is going into effect immediately and we will not process cashouts again until Wednesday August 5th. This means cashouts will NOT be processed this Friday July 31st or Monday August 3rd.

We realize this may be an inconvenience to those members who do cashout 2 times a week but we feel this change makes good sense. As our business model continues to change from a PTC to a rewards network the work behind the scenes that we do is also increasing. We feel we can be more productive by processing cashouts just one time a week instead of two.

This change does not effect those members who elect to receive their cashouts by check. This will remain one time a month and processed on or before the 10th.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you but please understand this is a change we must make.

Thank you
 Jim Grago

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #258 on: October 03, 2015, 01:10:11 AM »

My proof payment :1500$ 

-Payout Method: Paypal , cheque , Payza , paytoo , Neteller

-Minimum Payout: $8 for Standard members / $6 for upgraded members.

Cashout - Wait Time : wednesday

Step 1: Click the Link  below

http://www.clixsense.com
click here to Sign-up
click here
[/URL]
[/SIZE]

Ways to profit:
(TIPS)

1: Ads

2:

TASKS, ClixSense Gold Mine

TASKS is a new and exciting way to earn additional income on ClixSense, I called it Gold mine when I managed to achieve in 2 months what I can achieve in whole year from ads.
For me, No doubts TASKS is ClixSense Gold mine. One task may made your day and compensate all the ads you missed to click.

The amount you can make is up to you. Each task can pay you between a few cents to several dollars per completion. The higher paying tasks of course require more work on your part.

More about tasks,

A task or job is simply a set of instructions that you follow, and get paid for it. For example, there may be a task to categorize images or videos, make google searches, etc...
Most tasks can be completed multiple/unlimited times by you. But, in some cases when we limit the work or pause the job, a message will display on the screen to explain this.
Certain tasks will require you to "train" for the task before it's completed. Meaning you will be evaluated to see how well you perform in doing the task before you are able to complete it.
Pay attention to any instructions in the tasks or hints attached to questions you answer incorrectly -- these are critical to your success in completing the tasks.
Your accuracy and credits are displayed in the top pane of the task. Please familiarize yourself with our tasks page before you attempt any.
Many of you will frequently fall below the minimum accuracy threshold for a particular task, at which point you are no longer permitted to continue working on that particular task. Do not get discouraged as this is to be expected and does not reflect a bug. You are then most welcome to participate in any of the other available tasks.
[/SIZE]

3:

ClixGrid: Click to Win up to $5.00 / 10.00$

ClixGrid is easy to play. Just click anywhere on the picture and win up to $5 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor's site that you will have to view for up to 10 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.
My ClixGrid Stats
Chances (Left/Total) 0 50
Clicks (Today/Total) 50 3,109
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.00 $2.10

4:

Clixsense Offers

Clixsense offers is a new way to increase your earnings on Clixsense. click on the "Offers" tab which is located at the top of the page. This will display all the available offers to you.
This is a great new feature offered by Clixsense. An active Clixsense members can now earn more daily just by completing these offers.

http://www.clixsense.com
click here to Sign-up
click here
[/URL]
[/size]

[/b]

dupmerged, reflink removed
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:04:09 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2015, 05:25:12 PM »
Earn some extra money online, be patient, and at the end of the Month see your earnings. At first it's a bit boring, but this site is reliable, they pay, and you will spend only a few minutes, you are not forced to invest your money, you can spend if you want. Take a chance with Free account, click a few minutes a day for the ads, get referrals, invite your friends to help you earn more with referrals, learn more at sites on youtube for you to see how it works, and do not forget to click my link to win together. Let's go guys! Good gains to you!
Registration link: http://www.clixsense.com

edit: no news
dup merged, ref link removed
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:56:49 PM by Aurora »