Author Topic: Ibux.ca  (Read 4306 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Ibux.ca
« on: February 25, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

Discuss Ibux.ca here

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
ibux.ca
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
GONE DUE TO LEGAL REASONS

have been a member for about 15 days .

Adds to click and offers: (4.5/5)
there are about 8 adds per day plus some extra random adds paying $0.0035 to $0.01.The offers are great for earning ranging from $0.01 to $5 and a $25 site hosting offer where one is required to pay.

Support: (4/5)
has a active forum where the admin and the moderators respond frequently.Also has a contact us page (ticket support).No FAQ page.

Referral earning:
100% referral earnings for free members and 125% referral earning for premium members.

Advertising rates: (4/5)
considerably cheap for 1000 clicks paying 0.0035 they ask for a payment of $5.55 cheaper is buying from balance.The offers can also be paid for from account credit and the minimum amount to set an offer per member is $0.05 with 20 signups minimum.Also can buy an banner advertising spot for $1.25 per day.

Site layout:
Unique and easy to surf through.

Payouts: (4.5/5)
Pays the members through paypal min $10 and alertpay min $5. The first payout is made in a one weeks time since the account is under inquiry after that they are know to giveout instant payouts to the members.Payment proof can be seen in the forum.

Overall rating: 4.25/5

personal experience:
joined the site to just earn credits at a site but soon fell in love with it seeing the great offers and my earnings flying over like crazy.soon got 7 referrals in the site by promoting my link at other sites and was amazed how my earnings increased.But out of the 7 referrals it seemed that only 1 had the same opinion about the site as me.The offers system is great too if someone joins and does not fulfill the requirements there is no need to credit them and if they click regularly u are happy just credit them and if there is any problem with the people who join just complain about them at the forum and talk to them directly.The first site where i reached payout in only 1 week.I consider the site to be great, in my top 5 list and a must join program.

Warning:If a site is not a scam today there is still a chance of it turning into a scam tomorrow so join at own risk.

To join: check the topic at the downline builder so that it gets populated more and you can get an active referral under you too.The link to the thread is http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=116.0
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:30:14 PM by ragnarok1992 »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: Ibux.ca
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »
This is posted on the ibux.ca site :'(Trademark Infringement and Misuse of www.ibux.ca

I received this via Fedex this afternoon I'm very sorry to everyone. I was onthe verge of tears, and I saw a lawyer within 1 hour of seeing this letter. I was advised to shut down the site imeediately, otherwise I will be aboce my head in a lawsuit. I have spent countless amount of effort and hours on end to make this a great place. I'm sorry to everyone. I will cancel the URL by Friday midnight to avoid aggrevating the situation. I will refund monies paiid in the past few days and large purchase. I was advised not to conduct any further business with any of my "clients" in the near future to avoid problems. Put yourself in my shoes... I'm sorry, I feel very ashamed, I did not know any of this, I tried my best. You may throw the word "Scammer" around, but I am not, and I have never had bad intentions. The email address, support@ibux.ca will be active for a short period of time. PLEASE SEND ONE EMAIL if you made a recent purchase, I will refund as much as I can. I will miss this place, I know you must feel angry. I love you all, and appreciate that you trusted me and this site. I don't blame you.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 12:00:01 AM »
Sad the only site where i had many active referrals and where my payout was still pending is about to go.So what do u people think another scam, personally i considering the owners rep and his genuine reason do not think that it might be one.Just another good earner gone now.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:36:06 AM »
Shocking.

It was a good earner for me too, and I had 110 refs (who joint through my e-zine.  :-\

I really don't know what to thing by now.  ???

Sh*t!  :-[

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »
Ibux really was one of the best :(

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »
? how is that possible?? how could he misuse the name?

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
theres a copy of it on UOB if you want to see the whole thing.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 10:56:40 PM »
Screenshots of the PDF file for the lawyer's letter were uploaded on March 6th.

Page 1:  http://www.dont use shareapic or just link to the image.com/public/view/full/17587

Page 2:  http://www.dont use shareapic or just link to the image.com/public/view/full/17588

Page 3:  http://www.dont use shareapic or just link to the image.com/public/view/full/17589

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 10:59:45 PM »
why didnt the guy just change domain names? :P

advertise here