Author Topic: AlertBux  (Read 4156 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: AlertBux
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »
I want join, but my brother signup first without refferal. I want join, I scared buy refferal, i buy much refferal from bux site. Always die refferal and inactive member. No replaced refferal die. For admin alertbux you accept other alertpay email if i purchase with my email. Different with account and replaced die refferal?

I know about bad experience for buying referrals.  I was there.  Done that.  I got DEAD/inactive referrals most of the time.  NO more buying referrals for me.  So I click solo most of the time now.  If I was lucky, i'd get one referral.

You two would be amazed if you find out the real number of active members of every PTC program...  :P

Right now, there are two problems in PTC fraudustry: sites that sale bots (owners' goal = members earn, sometimes quick, but profit is as low as possible) and sites filled with inactive members. Only around 1/5 - 1/4 of the total members of bux sites are generally active, and the average of active members on Aurora script sites is usually lower than 10 %.

If you're not satisfied with purchasing referrals, then try other ways to build your downline.

;)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: AlertBux
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »
thanks admin  8)

• Thank You