Author Topic: INDIANAbux.com, FERNANDEZ ltd US company, ZEUS Script, $2Min  (Read 1455 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
INDIANAbux.com, FERNANDEZ ltd US company, ZEUS Script, $2Min
« on: April 22, 2011, 09:41:25 AM »

ADMIN WORD
Hello Everyone,

We the STAFF of FERNANDEZ Private Ltd. Group have began a new age in PTC site's so that Worldwide members can earn online with no efforts.We want the greatest and quality members ever to come and be a part of this new and upgrowing ptc. EXTENDED membership to the first 3000 members who registered.

EXTENDED membership to the first 3000 members who registered.

Our current pay rate is:

* Standard members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their referral(s) view.
    * Extended members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.006 per ad their referral(s) view.
    * Golden members get $0.02 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

* As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 20 direct referrals.
    * As a Extended Member you can have a maximum of 30 direct referrals.
    * As a Golden Member you can have a maximum of 60 direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is set at $2.00 (two US dollars) for your first payout request, $4.00 (four US dollars) for the second, $7.00 (seven US dollars) for the third.

via:         ALERTPAY, PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE

REGISTRATION

• Thank You
Re: INDIANAbux.com, FERNANDEZ ltd US company, ZEUS Script, $2Min
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »
I just joined as success, but all the ads I click doesn't want to open... it opens to a google page and says: Oops! This link appears to be broken.

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: INDIANAbux.com, FERNANDEZ ltd US company, ZEUS Script, $2Min
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »
I just joined as success, but all the ads I click doesn't want to open... it opens to a google page and says: Oops! This link appears to be broken.

thanks success  for registering i just told the admin of indianabux that and he is working to solve it also i putted a complaint on there forum. just wait an hour or two because they are from USA so it is about 7 a.m in the morning   

advertise here