Author Topic: 1 year unlimited web hosting for $2.  (Read 3089 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
Re: 1 year unlimited web hosting for $2.
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 06:41:11 AM »
Dear....EVERYBODY(!!!).....

Can I make a correction ??!!

As far as I know shveta is an Indian name...
Shveta === Female.....and not male......so we should address her as she....not he.....(LOL)..... ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 07:13:29 AM »
I think ppl gone crazy here i have already mentioned

THIS iS A PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR LIMITED PERIOD.

AND i AM A RESELLER NOT THE OWNER.

i am the reseller of http://www.stuff2host.com/ you can contact and verify.

OFFERING THIS TO GET MEMBERS AND SET MY BUSINESS LOL

PPL HERE CANT READ :p

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 07:16:24 AM by shveta090 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 07:53:45 AM »
Exactly..... Shveta.....What you did right now is what you did good....

No people here are not crazy.....You must have told them at first place that you are the reseller of some ABC sites.....

This web hosting is a business.....take it seriously......its not a child's play.....You have to make it vary clear.....everything must be explained....in a way it should be....

You have to be frank about how you are gonna provide this much hosting at this little cost.....people need to varify where their site is going to be hosted....and whether their
host is reputed or not.....how is the history of dealings with their hosts.....buyers experience......it all do matter... you see people can't just give you money and say oh yeah now my
site is getting hosted....what kind of guarantee are you going to give.....it that host takes our money....close his servers and run aways then what are you gonna do...??

We need to see if a particular seller can be trusted or not......reputation and good reviews....past experiences are a must before people put their money......

You can't just do what you did in your first post....say this is my offer and give me the money and then run.....IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ANY COMMENT OR REVIEW POSITIVELY AND LISTEN TO YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WITHOUT PUSHING YOUR OWN OPINION....THEY MIGHT HAVE A GENUINE CONCERN ABOUT ANYTHING....AFTER ALL THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND THE MONEY.......
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:37:11 AM by asparagus »

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 08:04:09 AM »
Exactly..... Shveta.....What you did right now is what you did good....

No people here are not crazy.....You must have told them at first place that you are the reseller of some ABC sites.....

This web hosting is a business.....take it seriously......its not a child's play.....You have to make it vary clear.....everything must be explained....in a way it should be....

You have to be frank about how you are gonna provide this much hosting at this little cost.....people need to varify where their site is going to be hosted....and whether their
host is reputed or not.....how is the history of dealings with their hosts.....buyers experience......it all does matter... you see people can't just give you money and say oh yeah now my
sites is getting hosted....what kind of  guarantee are you going to give.....it that host takes our money....close his servers and run aways then what are you gonna do...??

We need to see if a perticular particular seller can be trusted or not......reputation and good reviews....past experiences are a must before people put their money......

You can't just do what you did in your first post....say this is my offer and give me the money and then run.....IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ANY COMMENT OR REVIEW POSITIVELY AND LISTEN TO YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WITHOUT PUSHING YOUR OWN OPINION....THEY MIGHT HAVE A GENUINE CONCERN ABOUT ANYTHING....AFTER ALL THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND THE MONEY.......

thanks you are rite. thats y i have mentioned the website in which i am a reseller.

BUT THE OFFER IS STILL ON ..... :)

hurry up

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »
I think ppl gone crazy here i have already mentioned

THIS iS A PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR LIMITED PERIOD.

AND i AM A RESELLER NOT THE OWNER.

i am the reseller of http://www.stuff2host.com/ you can contact and verify.

OFFERING THIS TO GET MEMBERS AND SET MY BUSINESS LOL

PPL HERE CANT READ :p

=:)) for me you sounds like a child not knowing what you are doing. seams you are wery desperate in get some few dollars.
you business sounds like nothing to trust.

and what with the site is under  construction  :bang who whants to buy from a host when the site not even work .
i should wait to try to sell when evreything work as it should people that buy host whants to know what they get  :laugh:
 :o and whats now first the site was

www.promohostworld.com

and now it is http://www.stuff2host.com/   :P
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 02:40:39 PM by hatriuos »

advertise here