Author Topic: PTC ONLY Web Hosting No resellers, just PTC hosting  (Read 2274 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
PTC ONLY Web Hosting No resellers, just PTC hosting
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »
If you own a Pay To Click or Multi-level Marketing website, then there is no better hosting resource than PTC Hosting Pro!

PTC Hosting Pro specializes in hosting PTC & MLM sites… and that’s all we do.

Have you been denied hosting services or been shut down because you own a PTC or MLM site?

PTC and MLM websites run a high risk of being fraudulent or are known for high resource usage on hosting servers. PTC websites are often shut down or denied access because of the usage drag and/or potential threat they pose to bringing down a shared server. For that reason, most companies will not allow PTC or MLM sites on their servers.

At PTC Hosting Pro, we provide dedicated servers that isolate PTC and MLM sites, reducing the risk to other clients. We assume the usage risk so you don’t have to slow down your business just to comply with your hosting companies terms of service and usage limits.

PTC and MLM sites are great wage earners… and now PTC Hosting Pro is one hosting company that has your back. Secure your domain and get started today!

www.ptchostingpro.com

Plans start at $5.00
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 05:35:18 PM by Stuff2Host »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: PTC ONLY Web Hosting No resellers, just PTC hosting
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »
What is your site?
What is the lower price for blogs of people that leaves blogspot ?

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: PTC ONLY Web Hosting No resellers, just PTC hosting
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »
Sorry PapaiMark

www.ptchostingpro.com

I would never want to take anyone away from another host but if you were to leave another host I will give the first month free and transfer accounts to my site for free also. Just contact me direct or go to live support on the website.

Thanks
Tony

advertise here