Author Topic: How To Get Traffic And Referrals LIVE Streaming On Youtube?  (Read 2274 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Affiliate/Network Marketer & Blogger From Germany
  • Referrals: 0
    • DownlineTrafficBuilder
    • Email
How To Get Traffic And Referrals LIVE Streaming On Youtube?
« on: April 14, 2018, 02:11:05 AM »

Hi, I'm currently trying out something new to get more traffic and referrals.

I started LIVE streaming on Youtube and Twitch to get visitors and invited them to my offer while showing my results in real time.

I'm using it to advertise a free bitcoin mining app for PC but you can also use it to get referrals for PTC sites.

All I do is record the app running on my PC all day and people can see my LIVE earnings updating every few seconds.

Here's how you can use it...

Just record your screen whenever you are clicking ads on your PTC site or whatever you are doing to make money online and show your results.

This way you can also answer questions and comments in the chat.

But you can't just start live streaming with a new Youtube channel and expect a lot of people to show up... you need to grow your YT channel first (get subscribers) and invite people to your live stream via email or social media.

How to start a live stream?

There are many videos on youtube showing you how to start a live stream...

You need to download a software called OBS in order to start your live stream and enter your Youtube streaming key.

You can stream directly on Youtube or use www.restream.io to live stream on multiple platforms simultaneously.

Video marketing, webinars and live streaming are one of the most effective ways to advertise!

I hope this helps!

advertise here