Author Topic: MyPTClicks.com Continues Grow & Pay  (Read 2929 times)

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
MyPTClicks.com Continues Grow & Pay
« on: February 18, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
Hey Everyone:

This has been a very exciting week for us here at MyPTCClicks.com.  We have been growing day by day, and that is exciting for us.  We had a very large membership push this past week...and we should be hitting the 200 membership mark very shortly.  We have even reduced our most popular referral package by 50%.

Even more exciting for everyone, is that we have been getting a trickle of payout requests coming in on a daily basis.  We have successfully processed 7 payouts in the past 5 days.  Not too bad, I don't think.  Once we start getting more payouts, we will also be adding the PayPal MassPay to our payment ability.  Currently, I am handling each payment one at a time...to ensure that they all get done quickly (instead of waiting for a batch).  But when warranted, we will use the MassPay (for PayPal only), which should be quicker, as well as cheaper for our members (only a flat rate of 2%).

You can check out all of OUR payment proofs in the We Pay section of our forum; under the Success Stories main heading.  Our member's proofs can also be found in the Success Stories section as well.

Thank you for everybody's help and support in our efforts to make this a wonderful site for all.

John ~ Admin
MPTCC

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
Re: MyPTClicks.com Continues Grow & Pay
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 04:02:43 PM »
Hey Everyone:

This has been a very exciting week for us here at MyPTCClicks.com.  We have been growing day by day, and that is exciting for us.  We had a very large membership push this past week...and we should be hitting the 200 membership mark very shortly.  We have even reduced our most popular referral package by 50%.

Even more exciting for everyone, is that we have been getting a trickle of payout requests coming in on a daily basis.  We have successfully processed 7 payouts in the past 5 days.  Not too bad, I don't think.  Once we start getting more payouts, we will also be adding the PayPal MassPay to our payment ability.  Currently, I am handling each payment one at a time...to ensure that they all get done quickly (instead of waiting for a batch).  But when warranted, we will use the MassPay (for PayPal only), which should be quicker, as well as cheaper for our members (only a flat rate of 2%).

You can check out all of OUR payment proofs in the We Pay section of our forum; under the Success Stories main heading.  Our member's proofs can also be found in the Success Stories section as well.

Thank you for everybody's help and support in our efforts to make this a wonderful site for all.

John ~ Admin
MPTCC

I became a member
goodluck with the site

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
Re: MyPTClicks.com Continues Grow & Pay
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »
I became a member
goodluck with the site

Thank you very much in both respects.  I look forward to serving you soon.

John