Author Topic: Are Traffic Exchange websites effective in growing your PTC downline?  (Read 1691 times)

• Reviewer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • BuxEnz.info
  • Referrals: 0
    • BuxEnz.info - Get Paid to Reviews and more...
    • Email
By experience I know that the only thing that you can get from Traffic Exchange websites is leads/referrals for money making products/websites (and referrals to other TEs). Everything else you will try to do by using TEs will probably fail.

Even though TEs are not the most effective way to find those leads/referrals and they are not even the easiest way, they are still popular with hundreds of thousands members all over the world. There are few solid reasons for this. They require zero knowledge. They require zero thinking. They do work. All you need to do is countless hours of clicking every day and you will see results. Results that will probably not reflect the hours and days you spent clicking, but in any case results.

I would like to open a discussion about the effectiveness of TEs in growing PTC downlines.

My experience is that those 2 are not working together. Every single other method I used for getting referrals to PTC websites works better. I tried many TEs for advertising various PTCs and downline builders but I never got the results I would be happy with.

What’s your experience?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Are Traffic Exchange websites effective in growing your PTC downline?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 04:00:03 AM »
I don't know but I think that these people that says that te is good or worth is just
trying to make the group to register as his ref.
I tried few years ago and left.

I suppose that "hope" is what keeps te alive.

::question

• Reviewer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • BuxEnz.info
  • Referrals: 0
    • BuxEnz.info - Get Paid to Reviews and more...
    • Email
Re: Are Traffic Exchange websites effective in growing your PTC downline?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 11:30:13 AM »
I don't know but I think that these people that says that te is good or worth is just
trying to make the group to register as his ref.

Yeah, if you have an army of referrals clicking for you, things could be much better. But I believe that it doesn't worth spending time and resources for getting a huge TE downline either and those people are probably wasting their time. Especially if you are looking to get TE referrals in order to get more credits to advertise for PTCs, it is much better to just go after the PTC referrals directly.

advertise here